Chapter 3: The Sakamaki Mansion

Most of the car ride was silent, save for the brief converse about what kind of the mansion was that they'll be living in as well as Juri instructing the girls to be in their utmost behaviour and to mind their manners since this was someone else's home. She also instructed them to not use their weapons or a single one of magic until they received the full notion of their task. After that, they went back to discussing the residents and the possibility of what their mission could be.

Juri turned to the driver, a kindly older gentleman, and asked, "Have you heard anything as to what it is we have to do? Or how is our story of being sent to the manor plausible?"

"Master Kuroyuki hasn't said much of it. He and the others were very secretive about your mission other than what you know already. But from what I do know, this plan has been going on for quite a while. For about a month, I believe." He told her.

"A month?" Eri asked.

"In that case, then it's safe to say that must've sent a letter or something of that nature to the residence of the manor. It would be very difficult if they get suspicious about us being there if they weren't already informed." Enju said.

"That's a good point. It should be easy to convince Yui that we're from the church, I mean they're bound to have other locations that relate to them." Yukiko pointed out.

"I just hope we can pull it off. I still don't get why the church or even her father would send her to this place. Even if they had no idea the residents were Vampires, it doesn't seem safe to send her to a place with strangers." Madoka said.

"Either way, let's hope we can have our answers once we get in contact with Hajime and Amane." Hitomi said. The girls nodded in agreement as Juri reached up to touch her mother's necklace. Giving a silent prayer for their parents to watch over them as they take on this task. Juri closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh, leaning back in her seat as she tried to clear her mind. When she opened up her eyes, she immediately got a good look at the manor. She lowered the window and her eyes narrowed at the sight of it. "Girls, look outside." She told her sisters. The girls looked out and were greeted by the oncoming mansion. It was bigger than how it looked in the photographs, it was roughly the same size as Rido's manor. So there's got to be plenty of rooms and corners for them to investigate once they get inside, and place traps if necessary.

That's when Juri noticed another taxi cab driving a few feet away from them. 'No doubt Yui is inside that car. I just hope we can help her escape if things turn ugly.' Juri thought to herself. They were soon dropped off and the girls got out of the car, collected their bags and began walking towards the gate. Meeting up with Yui in the process. Juri was the last to get out and turned to the driver. "Thank you. May the Lord keep you from harm." She said with a slight bow. The driver smiled at her and wished her and her sisters the best of luck before driving away. Juri hoisted her satchel over her shoulder and joined her sisters and Yui at the gates. The girl wore a pink top with sleeves that fall off her shoulders. It is decorated with black straps and a black cross-stitched decoration with black ribbons at the end. She wears it with brown shorts and brown boots. She also wears a gold heart-shaped necklace to accompany her looks and had on her pink flower hair clip.

"Hi, there! We didn't expect someone else to be here." Yukiko cheerfully says, starting the conversation. Yui looked surprised when she saw all of them, but gave a friendly smile. "Oh hello. I didn't know anyone else was being sent here too." She said.

"Hello, allow me to introduce ourselves. I'm Juri Nanatsuki, and these are my sisters. Hitomi, Eri and Enju, Yukiko and Madoka."

"Hello/Hi/ 'Sup?" The girls individually greeted Yui.