Chapter 4: Let's Make A Deal

Now knowing that this was getting weirder and weirder, Yui knew she had to leave this house and get in contact with her father. She had stood up and began to walk away, hoping her new friends would be following her to leave too. Yui had only walked past Reiji before he spoke up. Halting the young girl in her haste to leave. When she stopped, she was surprised to find that the sisters weren't getting up to leave. They had a look of concern but did not attempt to move. "Wait just a minute. I'm attempting to get to the bottom of the situation here. Don't you think it would be rather discourteous to leave right now?" Reiji strictly asks her.

"But...but I...." Yui started before her voice trailed off.

'He's right, but none of us understands why Master hadn't informed them of our arrival even though he said things were settled with the head resident.' Hitomi thought. Shifting her eyes to gaze at her older sister. Juri gave a subtle nod. 'I agree. However, we may have not met the rest of the residents here. It could be possible that these boys weren't informed themselves yet.'

"I wonder if they're the young women that he mentioned the other day." Another deep, lightly drowsy voice mused. Everyone in the room turned around and found a man laying on the couch behind them. If the sisters didn't know better they would've thought he was fast asleep. He was a handsome young man with slightly curled blond hair. He has black studs on both of his ears. He has an MP3 player attached to a wire which is wrapped around his neck and with the earphones in his ears. His school uniform consists of a black school jacket draped over his shoulders and a beige sweater with a slightly unbuttoned white dress shirt. He wears it with black uniform pants and brown dress shoes.

"Shu, do you know something about these girls and the reason they're here?" Ayato asked, curiously.

"Maybe." He lazily replied.

"Don't give us this 'maybe' crap. I think we'd all appreciate an explanation." Kanato tells him.

"It was that guy. He contacted me a couple of days ago. He told me that we would have guests arriving from the church and that we should treat them with respect." Shu explains to them with a nonchalant tone.

"What? Are you telling me that Pancake, Apples and her sisters here are the prospective brides?!" Ayato asked in shock.

"Huh?!"

"What?!" The sisters asked in bewilderment. Now shooting up from their seats. Brides?! Did they hear them right?! They were sent here to be their brides!? That was the mission?! That can't be right, can it?!

"Oh, is that all this is?" Kanato asked.

"Let's be honest, they're more of a sacrifice than brides really." The fedora-wearing young man sighed.

'Sacrifice?' Madoka thought.

'As in being domestic livestock?' Eri questioned.

"Oh yeah, he had explicitly said that we're not supposed to kill them." Shu said, slowly opening his light ocean-blue eyes. The sisters tried their hardest not to roll their eyes at that. Although Rido had exhaustedly told them to never be overconfident, they were sure that these boys held no chance of killing them and looked to be easy to be exterminated once they were given the green light. Still, they must never underestimate a target and should always take precautions.

"Oh, really? If that's the case, then we're going to have a very long relationship with these lovely ladies."

"It appears there is no misunderstanding after all, so allow us to introduce ourselves." Reiji says as he goes to each of the boys one by one, introducing them to the Nanatsuki sisters and Yui. "That is the eldest son, Shu." Shu gave a lazy sigh while he barely gazes at the girls. "My name is Reiji and I'm the second son. Next, are the triplets, Ayato,"