part 1

name - Yn Joshi
Age - 23
Family - parents & twin brother
Personality - Kind , sweet , cute
Nickname - chiku
Nationality - indian
Relationship - single
Profession - singer
Known as "melody queen"
Family - mom dad
Siblings - twin brother
Nickname - chiku
"Queen of indian music"
Everyone loves her in industry.......

Y

our pov .

I am going to LA for MAMA..... Yes I am nominated for MAMA..... I will perform there.... Here I am waiting for that bandar to come out from his room.... Some times I think that is he a girl or me.... I mean everyone says that girls take more time to get ready but in our case it's totally different he always take more time than me....

You : Rohan I will miss my flight please come fast....

Rohan : let's go....

Yd : all the best my girl.....

Ym : I am sure you will win the award....

You : Thankyou..... Bye.... Love you....

In the car

You : what took you so long ?

Rohan : handsome man like me take time....

You : 🤣🤣🤣 joke of the year....you and handsome....

Rohan : no one ask for opinion ok...

You : Dr sahab sach sabko kadva hii lagta hai.....

Rohan : I don't know why every one like you... I mean your voice is gross but they call you "melody queen" hahahaha.....

You : don't you dare to say something about my singing if you want to go home safe ...... Let's make a bet..

Rohan : what type of bet ?

You : if I win the award than you have to give me your one month salary.... And if I lose than I will give you money....

Rohan : ok deal....

You : be ready to lose your salary Dr Rohan...

Rohan : we will see...

Rohan (in mind) : you are the best singer yn and your voice is beautiful just like you but I can't say it to you.... You know we are enemies from birth.... I love you more than anyone but I love to irritate you.... I am sure you will win the award.... I will be the happiest person to see you happy....

Time skip to airport -

You : bye bandar.... See you soon.... I hate you...

Rohan : call me when you reach there.... Bye chiku.... I hate you too..

Yeah we always say I hate you to eachother...you I love him but I can't say it on his face cuz we are birth enemy .... Our relationship is like Tom and Jerry..... We always fight alot but we care for eachother..... Whole world will praise your voice but he will never praise you...

Time skip to LA .

You reach your hotel . Take your room key from receptionist and go to your room...

Taehyung pov.

Ahhh what a long flight I'm so tired.... We all go our room . We are here For MAMA awards....
It was evening... Me jimin and jungkook was sitting in my room .....

Jungkook : Hyung we will go out right ?

Jimin : shhh don't say it loudly... If hyungs come to know about our plans than he will not let us go.....

We always sneak out from hotels whenever we  are in another country .

Taehyung : ok we'll go... Make sure no one recognise you .

Time skip

We come back to our hotel and was going towards our room but don't know from wher some girls came and started chasing us . I was sure they are armies.... We three were running and they were after us . We go in a room and close the door....

Jimin : thank god....they didn't see us coming in this room....

Jungkook : but who's room we are in ?

Tae : I don't know .

Jimin : but we are safe .

We stand there for sometime . We heard a sound of door open . And there a girl came from bathroom and she was only in her towel . I gulp.... What ? She started dancing in her towel and we three watching her silently.... her back was facing us....

Your pov

Ahh it feels so good after taking shower . I was dancing . Yeah I do weird things someone leave me alone .

Then I was going change into my night dress in my room . So I go towards my luggage and my eyes widen seeing three boys in my room . They were standing near door wearing masks . I scream . they also scream . I immediately run to my bathroom after changing I come to room . I was scared ...

You : w-who are you guys ? Why you came in my room .

?? : We are really sorry mam to come here without you knowing....

?? : We will not do anything to you...

You : I-i am p-police officer . I even have gun with me .

?? : Some girls was after us so that's why we hide here....

You : are you celebraty that girls will be after you .

?? : No we are not celebrity...

You : leave from here before I shoot you with my gun....

?? : Sorry again....

They leave from there and I took a deep breath . God.... That was creepy how can someone came in someone's room without their permission.... ahh just leave it yn tomorrow you have to perform on stage..... But before that lets get sleep.....

You : I love you bed.... 

---------

Hey guys....

Next part will come soon and I promise you you will like the series.....