part 10

Here I'm waiting for jiwoo unnie . We are going for shopping Together . I love her she is so cute and lovely . I once talk to her through hobi oppa and I'm not going alone tae and jk are also coming with me . Me and unnie were planing girls hangout but they ask us and we can't say no to their puppy eyes . We all cover our self with mask and hate so that no one can recognise us . Jiwoo unnie come and we sit in her car to go to our destination .

You : hello unnie...

Jiwoo : hii yn , hi boys

Tae/jk : hello noona .

Jiwoo : if you guys don't mind can I make a vlog for my youtube channel .

You & vkook : sure .

You : unnie I love your videos .

Vkook : we too .

Jiwoo : thankyou .

Jiwoo started making video in the car and then she took out her hand bag and start telling what she have in her bag . Her fans wanted to see what's in the bag segment so she did this .

Jiwoo : ok so yn now you tell what's in your bag .

You : me... umm there's nothing interesting but let's see what I have .....

You started showing the things you have in your bag to the camera .

You : last but not the least I have yadong .

Suddenly three of them started choking and laughing .

Jk : what did you said

You : I said yadong

Tae : it's yadom yn not yadong .

Jiwoo : yadong means porn yn .

You : oh my god I'm sorry . I was learning things name in Korean few days a go .

Jiwoo : it's ok now say again .

You : last but not the least I have yadom .

After sometime we reach to mall . Tae drag jk to gucchi store and we both laugh at his gucchi obsession . Me and unnie did alot of shopping I bought some clothes , shoes and many more things . Now it was time for paying the bills . You all pay your bills than you go to park , Han river and now it was already dark . You decide eat near by restaurant . You click alot of pictures with boys and jiwoo . She drop you to dorm and you bid her good bye . Three of you enter in the dorm when jimin came to you .

Jimin : guys come fast I have to tell you something .

He literally drag you where everyone was already sitting .

Jimin : guess what

Jk : what

Jimin : company told us to open the Instagram accounts . Now come and make yourself an account on insta .

Tae : really lets make it .

J hope : yeah .

You : make it fast I'm gonna follow you all .

Jin : thank you .

You help them to make their own insta accounts and you follow them all . Except jooni oppa everyone was facing difficulty using this new app as it was in English . But you teach them basics and they were happy . After sometime They all went to their room after saying you good night . You go with taehyung as he ask you to come with him .

Tae : it's hard .

You : don't worry I'll teach you it's easy .

Tae : thankyou baby .