part 8

December 20

here you and taehyung was shooting of your mv . you both was busy in from last month in your new song recording and shooting . you met his parents during the shooting .

today will be the last day of the shooting you are very happy . cuz in this days you was so busy . finnally your song will be complete today and it will release on 30th December taehyung's bday . this is surprise bday gift for armys from taehyung .

you and tae was ready for the next shot . director called you and tell you the scene you both have to do .

director : this is a kissing scene .

you & tae : WHAT....

director : yes.... act like a couple and do this like professional actors . you both did great till now . just this last 2-3 kissing scenes and we are done . be comfortable with eachother and give the best shot ok . all the best .

you in mind : ahhh..... how will I do it ? I don't even know how to kiss..... ok yn just do it.... it's just a kiss right.... no it's not just a kiss... he is the man on whom I have big big crush you have to kiss him.... why are you beating so fast ( you said to your heart ) calm down buddy.... ok girl let's just do it....

tae in mind : I'm gonna kiss her . I'm so excited taste her strawberry lips . I was so happy when director said we have kissing scene . but when I saw yn she was looking nervous as hell . I was looking at her she was biting her nails in nervousness . awww my baby looks so cute when she is nervous . ok taehyung first you have to make her comfortable with you for this  and seeing her expression I'm damn sure she never kissed before .

tae : yn are you ok with me kissing you ?

you : y-yes... I'm fine....

tae : be comfortable ok .

you : yeah....

director : are you both ready ?

you & tae : yes...

you both go there and whole crew was there . lighting , cameras everything was ready .

director : And ACTION....

when director said action tae start leaning towards you and was about to kiss you but before that you both laugh a little seeing eachother like that . it makes you feel free and comfortable with him .

after few more shots it was done . everyone was looking happy as it was last day of shooting . now after 10 days the song will release . you and tae both go was in car going to dorm .

tae : we did well . hope army will like our this song as well .

you : I'm sure they will love it.... but I don't know how everyone will react on our kiss....

tae : I'm not gonna tell hyung about kiss . jimin  will beat me up . saying how dare I kiss his little sister chiku . he is so protective when it comes to you .

you : yes... it's better we will not tell anyone . we'll see how will they react on our mv .

you : I wanna ask you something .

tae : yes .

you : we have to kiss eachother normally right . then why you use your tunge in the kiss ? director didn't said that though ?