part 3

After 3 weeks

Your pov ~

6:35 pm

Ahhh finally korea..... I'm so happy and nervous as well cuz I don't know if I'll be able to match their level in singing and dancing . Here I am at  Incheon international airport korea . Company has send their manager here to take me . And I am waiting for Mr Han he is manager of BTS . He will come to receive me . After few minutes a man aproch me .

?? : Miss yn ?

You : amm yes .

?? : Hii I am Han . Manager of BTS .

You : hello sir .

Han : did I make you wait ?

You : no no... I just arrived few minutes ago .

Han : oh let's go . We will go to BTS dorm as it's already evening .You go with him in his car .

Han : you will live with boys till you are in Korea . Is it ok with you ?

You : yes sir it's totally fine with me .

7:45 pm.

You reach BTS dorm .

It was looking so beautiful . There was security guards all around the dorm . You go inside with Han . You both go in living room . Han was helping you with your luggage .

Tae's pov

Here we all are sitting in living room and waiting for Han hyung and yn . Hyung told us she will live with us and we were happy that first time someone will live with us in our dorm with us . After sometime Han hyung and yn come there .

Jimin : finally you came I was waiting for you .

Han : boys you should introduce yourself .

Rm : sure . Hii yn I'm Rm leader of the group .

Jin : I'm world wide handsome Jin you know....

You : yes I know....

Suga : hello I'm min yoongi... You can call us oppa .

J hope : I'm your , your my hope I'm j hope .....

Jimin : hii I'm sexy cutie lovely jimin . You can call them oppa but not me .

Tae : hii I'm V... And I'm good boy .

You : hii... V I'm good girl....

I said I'm good boy and then she said I'm good girl . Everyone laughed at her reply me too .

Jin : you are so funny yn .

Jungkook : hello I'm jungkook . Nice to meet you again .

You : nice to meet you too .

Here me jimin , jungkook and yn was sitting on couch . No one was there accept us four . When a devil idea come in my mind . I tell jimin and jungkook about that in korean so yn can't understand us .

Tae : hey yn... We wanna tell you a secret of us .

Jimin : you remember when we meet in MAMA .

You : yes .

Tae : before that day we three go out without telling hyung . When we came some girls saw us and they start running after us .

Jungkook : so we go in random room and there was a girl came out of bathroom only in towel .

Tae : and she was dancing .

You (in mind) : oh god so they were this three who came in my room . How embarrassing....