part 6

I came in my room after dinner . Now I'm gonna do instagram live . It's been 3 months last I have done live . So let's do it yn . After sometime you start live you wait sometime to so more join you . Finally there was around 1.2 m people watching your live .

You : namaste guys..... How are you all doing.....

F : we are good . Finally you came live after so long .

You : I was busy last days..... So that's why I was not able to do it....

F : we love your new song with BTS . It's so cool .

You : thank you... thank you....

You : ok so today I have a very special guest to join me in this live . He is so handsome and cute . pls welcome Kim taehyung's

F : taehyung..... Awww I love him...

You : let me complete girl . Ok Drum rolls pls.......
Please welcome Kim taehyung's only son Kim yeontan.....

You take yeontan in you arms and kiss him on his head .

F : he is so cute .

F : ofcourse he will be cuz his dad is Kim taehyung..... You know......

You : my baby is so cute right...

F : he is indeed....

You : when I first came here I was afraid of him so much but we became best friend in short time right Tanny...

He bark in the response...

You was having fun time talking with yor fans when someone knok on your door .

You : yes... Come in...

Tae : hey yn... Can I take yeontan with me....

You : if you don't mind can you please let him be with me till the live end .

Tae : sure..... umm can I also join you in your live.... I wanna meet your fans...

You : sure... Why not....

Tae : thanks....

You : wait

Tae : huh...?

You : guys please welcome my best friend , world's most handsome man , gucci king , owner of very sweet and deep voice KIM TAEHYUNG....

He came and sit beside you .

Tae : hello .

F : aww.... Tae you are my bias...

F : tae I love you...

F : I purple you...

Tae : I purple you all .

You both started interacting with the fans .

After sometime

F : can you both sing a song together...

You & tae : sure....

You : I saw your video in which you were singing at my worst... Let's sing that...

Tae : ok .

F : that was amazing .

F : amazing... I love it .....

You & tae : thank you...

Tae : yn in between you were singing in hindi that was superb....

You : thanks...

F : where you both meet eachother for the first time...

Then you remember that how he , jimin and jungkook came in your hotel room when you were dancing crazily in towel.... You look at him and he was smirking at you...

You : we met in In MAMA....

Tae : really yn... (You awkwardly laugh)

You : yes how can you forget that...

Tae : oh yes.... We met in MAMA...

Tae come closer to you and whisper....

Tae : but that was second meeting you know... First time I met you in your room when you were dancing in towel only....

You said nothing and start reading the comments . He was enjoying your shyness . Then you read some comments I. Which they were saying you and taehyung to react on expensive girl by Rm...

F : expensive girl by Rm...

F : react on expensive girl...

F : yes expensive girl...

You : sorry guys we will do it next time ok . Be happy and healthy bye take care... Good night...

Tae (in mind) : thank god She end the live... I really don't want to see that song especially with her I mean it will be awkward.....

You : tae lets see that expensive girl video .

Tae : umm yn we will see that next time ok . You sleep it's already 11 .

You : sit here it's only 11 ok you can go after watching the video .

Tae : but it's-

You : no buts sit here quietly...

Tae (in mind) : you can't do anything now you have to watch that song . I really appreciate hyung's song I really like that song but.... I wish I never come here to take Tanny....

You play the song .

You both didn't said for few seconds than you both look at each other laugh so hard...

You : I don't have any words for this... That's why they want us to react on this masterpiece...

Tae : they are pervert...

You : yes...

Tae : ok good night yn . We have recording tommoro .

You : yes.... good night .

I use expensive girl video just for fun .

I will appreciate if you will vote and comment . It's free right . I really like when I read your lovely comments.... sorry for the short part.... Thankyou 💜