part 7

11 October 2021...

tae's pov .

here we are doing practice why cuz tommoro we are going to meet our army live . we have concert Tomorrow and yn will be also there . we will perform on our latest song . and about my and yn's song we already record that and it come out so good . I hope army will like it . she can't speak korean but when she sings in korean she it's just amazing... currently we are practicing . one more thing she always look damn beautiful in every outfit . I just can't take my eyes off her .

your outfit

you : jimin can you please teach me this step.... I'm not getting it...

jimin : sure .

jimin was About to come to you but before he reach you taehyung run to you and backhug you  . you was shoked by his sudden move .

jimin : why are you hugging her like that  .

tae : nothing you go take rest I'll teach her .

jimin : ok ..

jimin go from there to other members where they were sitting .

Suga : why he is hugging her like that ?

jimin : I don't know I was going to teach her the move but he suddenly came from nowhere and hug her . he said he will teach her .

on the other side .

you : what happened tae ?

tae : are you on your periods ?

you : what... ?

tae : there is red stain on your back . you are bleeding....

you cried dramatically .

you : god.... why always on wrong time.... why I have to wear white today only...

he wrapped his jacket around your waist .

you : thank you and please don't tell anyone about this .

tae : what if hyung ask me that why I hug you so suddenly....

you : just tell anything but not that I'm on my periods... it's so awkward to talk about periods to  boys... and can I go to Home ?

tae : yes . I'll also come with you .

you : no no I'll go alone you don't worry...

tae : you sure...

you : yes... ok bye now I'm going...

tae: ok bye...

you go from there and tae go to other members . everyone was glaring at taehyung .

Jin : explain taehyung .

tae : umm... hyung actually yn was not feeling well so that's why she went to Home .

Suga : don't lie tae .

Rm : tell the truth .

tae : actually she got her periods and there was stain on her back so that's why I hug her . for that I'm sorry .

j hope : is she fine .

tae : yes .

time skip

you were in your room scrolling through your phone . when someone knock on your door .

you : yes .

Rm : did I disturb you yn ?

you : no oppa . not at all .

Rm : here this is hot bag .

you : thankyou oppa but why you gave this to me ?