Trouble with Tessie

A/n: it's 3:03 am and I can't go back to sleep.

Y/n's POV:

"I don't care if he annoys you. You need to be nice to him" Jessie said as me and Zuri were trying to pull her into the kitchen.

"Come on Zuri you helped me let me help you," I said and she glared at me.

Then BIT ME. and I screamed.

I stomped in the kitchen and sat between Luke and Ravi.

They all looked at me with wide eyes.

"That crazy psycho just bit me," I said holding my hand where she bit it.

"Is it infected?" Emma said and we all looked at her.

That's when Jessie finally got Zuri in the kitchen and made her sit down.

"Good morning Zuri I was just thinking of our enchanted encounter in the lobby last week," Stuart said.

"Okay now I understand why she bit me," I said as Ravi, Emma, and Luke nodded.

"All I said was that you had toilet paper stuck to your shoe," Zuri said

Luke then leaned over to me and Ravi. "Yup this guy's a catch," He said sarcastically.

I was mentally cringing.

"Zuri may your relationship be as strong as the two plied TP stuck to Stuart's shoe," Ravi said.

"Does he have money?" I asked Zuri and Jessie looked at me.

" We're not in a relationship. I'm way out of his league" Zuri said.

I smiled and reached over the table and she gave me a high five.

"Wha-" Luke was shocked. 

"You guys girls never say anything like that. WE think it but we don't say it" Jessie said.

"Oh trust me I know," I said and Luke looked over at me.

"I don't think it anymore," I said he looked away.

"Maybe not right now" I mumbled.

"Oh she's right but a guy can dream. And I do" Stuart said wiggling his eyebrows at Zuri.

"Aww, how sweet. Stuart why don't you come to the park with Zuri and me." Jessie asked.

"I'd love to. I'm gonna go put on my playground pants" Stuart exclaimed and ran out of the apartment.

"I cant believe you did that. It's on you if someone 'accidentally' tumbled off the climbing wall." Zuri said to Jessie then left.

"Are you guys coming we might need so witnesses"Jessie asked.

"No can do. Ravi and I DVRed Mixed Martial Mania last night and we're gonna watch it in the screening room" Luke said.

"No, no, no, no, no," Emma said getting up.

"Y/n, Bertram, and I are watching a Cotoure Cooking Marathon in there," Emma said.

"Huh. Never thought I'd hear Bertram and marathon in the same sentence" Jessie said.

"Guys just figure out a way to share the screening room," Jessie said leaving the kitchen.

"Okay, we'll work out a fair solution" Bertramsaid as Jessie left.

"The big screen is ours," He said once she was out the door.

"Y/n the eyes" Emma said and Ravi and Luke looked at me confused.