New Year Special

A/n: I made a whole freakin over 1,000 word chapter and it didn't save!!!! AHHHHH. Let's get into this. Also got in trouble and got my iPad and laptop taken

Third Person's POV:

Y/n was reading Romeo and Juliet in her room when some burst in. "What did you do now"Y/n said not looking up. 

Luke didn't say anything but instead took her hands. "Where are we going" She asked. "You'll see" Luke said as the two went down the stairs. Then outside. "Luke its freezing out here"Y/n whined.

"Okay grab your jacket and meet me in the lobby" Luke said. Y/n looked at weird but listened.

Timeskip.

Y/n walked in the lobby to find Luke waiting outside.

Luke 's gave lit up and he grabbed her hand. "Luke where could we possibly be going" Y/n ask trying to keep up. "Here" Luke said looking up. 

Y/n looked up and saw the sky filled with fireworks and happiness. So,e parade balloons and the sound of cheering.

"I wanna spend the countdown with you. And be your New Years kiss" Luke said. "You've always been my New Years kiss" Y/n laughed.

"Exactly but we are actually dating so why break tradition." Luke said.

"Come here" Luke said and the two slipped through the crowd too the front. "Y/n was smiling at the sight.

"Time for the countdown" The announcer said. Everyone started counting down including Luke and Y/n.

"5...4...3...2...1! Happy New Year" Everyone yelled. People we're laughing and cheering. Y/n laughed and smiled as seeing more fireworks lit up. 

She turned to Luke who was already looking at her with joy. She grabbed his face and kissed his softly but happily. Then the two pulled away.

"I really like having you as my girlfriend"Luke said "I really like having you as my boyfriend"Y/n said over the loud crowd.

"Wanna head home." Luke asked. "Let's just enjoy the two of us"y/n said.

The two started watching fireworks.