The search

Y/n's eyes fluttered open as she sat up. She looked around and noticed neither Luke or Danny were in the bed next to her. Before Y/n could get out of bed her phone started ringing.

"Hello?" Y/n answered. "Hi babygirl" Y/n smiled at the voice of her mom. "Hi mommy how are you" Y/n asked happily. "I'm good honey what about you?"

"As great as always" Y/n's mom smiled. "How's everyone? Danny okay?" "Danny's great. Everyone is good" Y/n said with a smile while looking at the ring on her finger.

"Oh baby thanks wonderful. Have you heard from dad?" Her mom asked. "I talked to him. He's stopping by today to spend some time with me and Danny"

"That's great love. Well I didn't want much. Just wanted to check on my babygirl" Y/n smiled. "It sounds like you're on a beach mom" Y/n said. "I may have taken a little trip"

Y/n's mom took a sip of her pina colada as she laid on a beach chair. Y/n laughed. "Okay well catch some sun for me, okay?"  Y/n joked. "Trust me I will" 

"Love you mom" "Love you more honey" Y/n hung up before stretching and getting out of bed. She walked to the bathroom and fixed herself up.

Then she walked downstairs to see Jessie and Bertram in the kitchen. "Hey, where is everyone?" Y/n asked. "Sleeping" Jessie answered. "The Gods have answered my prayers" Bertram said.

Y/n smiled. "Luke and Danny aren't upstairs" Y/n said as she looked at Jessie. "Maybe the park. I'll call him" Jessie said. Y/n nodded before walking back upstairs.

She figured if they were at the park they wanted to spend time together. So she grabbed a book and plopped on the bed. Letting the words overcome her mind.

It had been around three hours later and Y/n still hadn't heard or seen Luke or Danny. She decided to walk to Jessie's room. "Hey Jessie have you talked to Luke?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, he said he'll be home soon. Wanna try calling?" Jessie suggested. "No, I'm good. Thanks" Y/n said before walking back to the room. 

She sat on the bed as her foot was tapping from the anxious feeling in her veins. She decided to pick up the phone and call Luke. A few rings and....nothing.

Y/n hung up the phone and sighed. She decided she'll just go to the park herself just to make sure they were okay. She put on some jeans and a jacket before leaving the room.

"Hey Y/n are you headed to the park?" Zuri stopped her. "Yeah, wanna come?" Y/n asked. "Yeah there's a kid there that owes me money" Zuri said before walking past her. Y/n made a face before following Zuri.

It took less than 10 minutes before they got there. Y/n was trying to spot Luke and Danny but so far she couldn't see them.  "I see them" Zuri said and Y/n turned to her. 

"Hey you!" Zuri walked off. Y/n sighed. She decided to check the basketball court but still nothing. If they weren't near the playground or the court where else could they be?

"Oh, maybe they were at the smoothie place" Y/n thought to herself. "Duh". She walked to the smoothie place where Emma worked. Safe to say they weren't there.

"Hey Y/n" She turned to see Emma leaning in the window. "Hey Emma" Y/n said nervously. "You okay?" "Not really, I've been looking for Luke and Danny all day" Y/n said.

"Well I saw them earlier with some man. He looked burly" Emma described. "Really? Do you know where they went?" Y/n asked. "Umm, I'm pretty sure they went that way" Emma pointed to the right of her.

"Did they say where they were going?" Y/n questioned. "No, I didn't ask" Emma said. Y/n sighed. "I'm sure they're okay. Did you call Luke?" Emma asked.

"I tried but he didn't answer" Emma nodded. "Try again. Maybe his phone died or something" Emma suggested. "You're the best Emma thank you" Emma smiled with a nod.

"Y/n we've been wandering for hours" Zuri groaned. Y/n  turned to her. "Just a few more places" Y/n said. "It's dark out. I'm pretty sure by now they're back at the house"

Y/n sighed before nodding. "You're probably right" Y/n said. Zuri nodded. "Come on you've been stressing all day. Let's get you home" Zuri told her.

The two walked back to the penthouse. Once they got there Zuri walked to the kitchen to eat a snack as Y/n walked upstairs. She walked in the room and still no Luke or Danny.

"What the hell" She said to herself before calling Luke again. Once again no answer. This time it went straight to voicemail. Y/n huffed as she sat down on the bed. 

Her heart was pounding as she was fiddling with her ring. "They're okay, they're okay, they're okay, they're okay" She repeated to herself as she laid in the bed.

"They're okay" She said lastly before dozing off.

Y/n woke up and looked around. Everything was the same as when she fell asleep. She walked downstairs and it was dark. Maybe everyone was sleeping.

Y/n checked the kitchen, the movie room, living room, and every other room in the penthouse. She felt tears pierce her eyes from frustration and worry. She took a breath.

"Maybe Tony's seen them" She said to herself before going all the way downstairs. "Tony" Y/n hurried over to him. "Hey Y/n" Tony smiled. "Have you seen Luke or Danny? I can't find them anywhere"

"Well I-" Tony was cut off as Luke and Danny walked in. "Yeah, they're right there" Tony said with a smile. "Y/n!" Danny ran over to her. Y/n picked him up as she held him.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked before she looked at him. Danny nodded with a smile. Y/n put him down and turned to look. He walked over with a smile. "Hey beautiful-"

Y/n punched him. "Ouch" Tony said. "Where were you!" Y/n raised her voice at Luke. "Out" Luke groaned as he held his stomach. "Out where Luke?" Y/n asked.

Anger was taking over her body. All the worry and nervousness she felt while looking for them turned into anger and frustration.

"One second" Luke wheezed. "I called your phone a million times today! I walked through the entire park and damn near half of New York with Zuri looking for you two! Where were you?"

Luka stood up straight as he took a breath. "Speak!" Suddenly someone else walked in. The burly man Emma was talking about. "Hey honey" Y/n's dad said. "Dad? What are you doing here?"

"Well I was helping the boys bring in these bags. We had a field day today" Her dad said with a smile. Y/n's eyebrows furrowed in confusion before she looked at Luke.

"I was spending the day with your dad" Luke answered. "Oh" Y/n realized. "My phone died after I talked to Jessie and your dad wanted to get to know me so we had a boy's day"

"Oh my gosh Luke I'm so sorry. I just got really scared. Please don't go that again" Y/n hugged him. "I won't" Luke hugged her back.

"I bet he won't after a punch like that" Tony said. Danny laughed.