All The Knight Moves

Third Person's POV:

"Emma" Y/n called out looking around. "Movie Room!" Emma said. "Emma I need your help with- Heyyyyy Luuuuke" Y/n said.

"Hey" Luke said looking at Y/n weirdly. "So what do you need help with?" Emma asked.  "Police believe the scuba bandit went into hiding. Here is what police believe he would look like today" The news reporter said. 

The picture changed to a picture very similar to Bertram. "Hey that looks like-" "Here's is what police believe he would look like he spent half the time complaining and eating cheese" The news reporter said.

"Bertram he's the scuba bandit that picture looks just like him" Emma said. "So does a walrus that doesn't mean he's a master criminal" Luke said.

"Emma I really need-" "Bertram totally random question" Emma said. Y/n groaned and fell back in one of the movie chairs. "Where were you on the night of August 12th, 1987"Emma asked. 

"Living his life. Now Emma-" "Well you kids weren't born yet so I was somewhere being happy" Bertram said.

"Um Hello" Y/n said. "I'm just curious of what you did before you came to work for us" Emma said. "I'll tell you one thing I had a lot less acid reflex" Bertram said before leaving.

"Luke did you hear that he was ducking my questions that proves Bertram is the scuba bandit." Emma said.

"Y/n likes to answer questions. She also likes Emma's help!" Y/n said. "Why? Just because he can't remember what he was doing on some random day 25 years ago. You're being stupid" Luke said.

"Says the boy who thought eggplants came from planting eggs" Emma said. 

"I'm out" Y/n said getting up. "Where are you going?" Emma asked. "Out" Y/n said as she left.

Timeskip.

"Hey Y/n where you coming from" Jessie asked as Y/n came out the elevator. "Mom's" Y/n said. Jessie nodded. 

"By the way Jessie I need to ask you something" Y/n said. "Of course what's up" Jessie said. "I wanted to know how you would feel if I mo-" "Jessie Bertram is the scuba bandit" Emma said as her and Luke were coming down the stairs.

"Oh my gosh" Y/n groaned. "Bertram is not smart enough to be a scuba bandit" Jessie as going into the kitchen as the three followed her.

"The only thing he's guilty of stealing is a paycheck" Jessie said then opened the fridge. "Oh yeah what do you think about this" Luke held up a necklace.

"Well it doesn't really go with what your wearing" Jessie said. "No! I found it in his room behind his collection of onions" Luke said and Jessie closed the fridge.

"Just because he had that necklace in his room doesn't mean he's a criminal. A man could just like his bling" Jessie said.

"Well here's more proof look at what I found online" Emma said giving her the iPad. "She can find out later. Jessie I really need your help" Y/n said.

"Okay right after I help them okay Y/n" Jessie said. Y/n rolled her eyes and left.

Timeskip.

"I think I should no one is really paying attention to me today" Y/n said on the phone with her mom.

"We'd be pretty far and you can't just go back anytime" Y/n mom said. "Can I get a little more time?" Y/n asked.

"Of course. I love you" Her mom said. "Love you too mom" Y/n said before hanging up.

She felt herself about to cry but wiped her eyes. She decided to get herself some water. She opened her door and it was dark in the hallway. "That's we-" "Ahhh" Y/n heard screams.