4. AN ATTACK

Hey dear readers...

Please enjoy this part...😊😊😊

.............................................................

After spending time with Sid and Koel, Monami and Koel left to their home. They bought some snacks and cold drinks on the way.

Next day, they went for shopping for their new life. Monami was in constant contact with Karan to know about his schedule as his secretary.

Like this, two days has passed and monday came. Monami and Koel got ready to go to their work station.

Monami - Kamini, jaldi kar. We are getting late.

Koel - Haa, Haa.... Chillana bandh kar kamini. Aa gai main, chal ab.

Monami and Koel left there home and Monami droped her at her office and left to hers.

Monami reached the office on time. Sheena was already there outside of Karan's cabin.

Monami - Good morning, ma'am.

Sheena (Smilingly) - Please call me Sheena. Hum almost ek hi age ke hai aur vesebhi ab to sath hi kam karna hai to why not... And good morning, Monami.

Monami (A bit weirdly) - Sure.... Sheena.

And Sheena left from there towards her cabin. Monami knocked on Karan's cabin. He was waiting for her only, he immediately permitted her to come in.

Monami (Smilingly) - Good morning, Boss.

Karan (Smilingly) - Good morning, Miss Secretary.

They both laughed together and then Karan asked her about the work...

Monami - Maine reception se aapke aaj ke sare appointments ke baare me pata kiya hai. Abhi 1 hour me aapki meeting Mr. Steven se hai about the Seattle Hospital project.

Then 1 baje aapki Mr. Siddiqui ke sath lunch meeting hai...

Karan - He's my best friend. You can call him Faizi.

Monami (Checking the door) - Karan.... Kya vo bhi...

Karan - Haa Monami. Vo bhi ek vampire hai aur mere sath tabse hai jabse humara janm hua tha. Hum bachpan se sath hai.

Monami - WOW!!!..... Ek aur sawal, please???

Karan - Yahi na ke meri age kya hai?

Monami (Widening her eyes out of surprise) - Nahi.... Agar aapko nahi batana hai to....

Karan - I'm 26 for the others and 2000 for my world and now for you also.

Monami - To main aapki duniya ka ek hissa hu ab, hai na Karan?

Karan looked at her with some emotions in his eyes and he wanted to tell her about another secret of his.

Karan - Haa, sahi kaha tumne Monami.

(In mind) Nahi Monami, tum meri duniya ka hissa nahi ho balki meri puri duniya ho. Lekin main tumhe ye kabhi nahi batauga.

Monami - Don't mind but aap to mere great great great great great grandfather ki age ke nikale Karan.

And she laughed along with Karan.

Karan - Let's continue with my schedule but first, please bring me my black coffee Monami.

Monami - Sure, Karan. Main abhi lekar aati hu.

Monami left from there to go to cafeteria. She met Sheena there.

Sheena - Let me guess, Karan ne apni black coffee mangvai hai na?

Monami - Haa, Sheena.

Sheena - Ye le jao. Maine already taiyyar kar li thi, in fact main dene hi aa rahi thi Karan ko ye.