9. THE TRUTH OF THEIR BLOOD

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

Elder - I don't know how that is possible but somehow....

YOU HAVE THE FIRST'S BLOOD IN YOUR VEINS. SO, I HAVE TO OBEY YOUR ORDERS!!!!!!

Listening this, all were shocked. They didn't know how to react to this new information. What to ask, how to ask and whom to ask, they were confused like anything...

All stood shocked listening this and Koel asked the Elder...

Koel - What do you mean by that???

Elder - She has the blood of the First in her veins, as in the first vampire ever walked on this earth and the first hunter in the Mahajan bloodline.

All together - WHAT!!!!!!

Monami - Asa kese ho sakta hai? Main ek insaan hu koi vampire nahi aur first hunter to sadiyo pehle ho chuke hoge na???

Sid - Exactly, what are you even talking about?

Karan - Aur asa kese ho sakta hai ke Monami ki body me first vampire aur first hunter of the Mahajan bloodline, dono hi ka khoon hai???

Elder - Ye to meri bhi samajh me nahi aa raha. Shayad yahi reason hai ke inhe ab tak bachake rakha gya hai.

Koel was thinking about this matter and suddenly she went to Karan's desk and took a paper cutter and made a little cut on her fingertip...

Koel (To the Elder) - You can smell my blood right?

The Elder nodded and said...

Elder - Your blood is the same as Monami's. Iska matlab Siddharth ke blood me bhi yahi baat hogi.

All were shocked knowing this fact. No one is saying anything.

Elder - Kya tum logo mese kabhi bhi koi bimaar pada tha? Body ko koi major damage hua ho?

Sid - Nahi, asa to kabhi kuch nahi hua.

Monami - Normal si sardi zukham ki problem bhi nahi thi kabhi hume.

Karan took Monami's injured fingers in his hand, Monami wasn't aware of it. Karan checked her fingers for her injury and said...

Karan - IT'S COMPLETELY HEALED!!!!!!

All were shocked listening this and listening Karan, Faizi also checked Koel's fingertip and found out the similar thing...

The Elder was shocked listening this and he started to backoff out of fear... Monami looked at the Elder and seeing him backing off, she asked...

Monami - What's wrong???

Elder - This cannot happen. You hunters are abominations of the nature. Dono enemies ke traits ek me kese ho sakte hai?

Koel (Irritatedly) - What are you even talking about old man???

The Elder glared at her but Koel is Koel, no one can make her feel feared when she doesn't want to. She glared back at him and said...

Koel - Tumhe kya lagta hai ke tum hume dara sakte ho? Aur abominations kise keh rahe ho? Sabse bada abomination tum hi ho.

The Elder got angry listening this. He came near Koel in the blink of an eye to try to attack her but Faizi came in between. He tried to protect Koel but the Elder attacked Faizi. He threw him towards the wall and again was going to attack him but he stoped listening a specific voice.