8. AN UNEXPECTED GUEST

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

Sid was going to tell them but Karan indicated him to not say anything regarding this matter as he felt someone at the door.

Sid stoped and looked at the door. Karan went towards the door and opened it. He got shocked seeing the person there in front of him.

Karan - Please, come in.

That person came inside, Faizi and Sanju saw him and got up from there seats and bowed their heads in respect to that person.

Monami and Koel were confused and Sid was just looking at him surprisingly. That person looked at Monami, Koel and Sid and said angrily...

Person - Ab tum log hunters ke sath bhi uthne bethne lage ho kya?

Karan - Baat vo nahi hai....

That person interrupted him and started to scold them...

Person - Kya tum log nahi jante ke ye humare logo ke liye behad khatarnak hai? Tum logo ne fir bhi inse dosti kar rakhi hai???

Now, Koel got angry listening this. She said out of anger...

Koel - Aap hai kon? Aur aap hume ye mat bataiye ke hume kya karna hai aur kya nahi.

Faizi was shocked, seeing Koel, talk like this. He was gonna stop her but it was too late. That person was near her in a blink of an eye. He smelled her and said...

Person - Hmmm..... The infamous Roy!!!...... Tumhara gussa, tumhe apne purkho se virasat me mila hai. Tumhara gussa main samaj sakta hu. Ek tarah ki protectiveness dekh raha hu main tum me. You're a really good fighter considering the Roys were brutal back in the time, on us, Vampires.

Then he went near Monami. Karan was a little concern but Monami was in her place only. He saw that and smiled. That person smelled Monami also and said...

Person - You're from the Mahajan family. Optimism, Patience, Happiness, Encouragement rediats out of you. That's your family's traits. Tumhe logo ki madad karna pasand hai.

Monami was curious now so, she asked...

Monami - Aap humare baare me kyu bata rahe hai?

Person (Smiled) - Curiosity!!!

He didn't answer her and went towards Sid but he stoped in his treks and said...

Person - Ye dono ladkiya ab tak nahi janti thi ke ye dono hunters ki family se belong karti hai but tum jante ho, hai na?

Sid - Haa, janta hu aur mujhe train bhi kiya gya hai.

Person - To agar ye dono Mahajan aur Roy family se hai to iska matlab tum Ganju family se ho aur in dono se bade ho.

Sid - Haa and if you tried to hurt them, then I'll have to atack you so, don't give me any chance or else you know very well...

And considering those three, vo kuch bol nahi rahe jabse tum aaye ho iska matlab ye hai that you're one of the Elder. Am I right or am I right???

He asked this question looking at Karan and he nodded his head in agreement. The Elder was very much impressed by Sid so, he said...

Elder - You're very alert at the same time a little trusting. Lekin tum kisi pe jaldi bharosa nahi karte and that's a good quality agar meri mano to. You're nature is quite aggressive when it comes to your loved ones.

Sid - Aur vesa hamesha rahega. Agar tum nahi chahte ke main attack karu to don't even try....

Elder nodded his head in agreement. Karan, Sanju and Faizi came and stood beside their beloveds. The Elder noticed this and asked....

Elder - What's going on here? Karan, ye Vampire Hunters yaha kar kya rahe hai?

Karan, Sanju and Faizi looked at eachother. After some time, Karan spoke up...

Karan - They are our.... Beloveds, Elder.

Elder (Shocked) - That's not possible. Ye kese ho sakta hai. Ye to humare nature se ulat hai. We are natural enemies. How's that even possible???

Sid - Ye baat to humare bhi samajh me nahi aa rahi. Kya asa koi tarika hai ke jisse pata lagaya jaye ke hume ek dusre ke liye kyu chuna gya hai?

Elder (Sarcastically) - Ofcourse, tum ek hunter ho. Tumhe ye hargiz manzoor nahi hoga ke tum kisi vampire ke sath apni puri zindagi bitao.

Sanju looked at Sid for an answer. He was going to answer him but Monami spoke up....

Monami - Bhai ka vo matlab nahi hai. Ye baat hi apne aap me bahot ajeeb hai ke hum ek dusre ke liye chune gaye hai.

Koel - We are not going to oppose it but hume bas janna hai ke asa hua kyu? Koi to reason hoga na ke humari destiny ne humare liye ye faisla liya hai!!!

The Elder was very much impressed by their thinking. Karan, Sanju and Faizi were relieved to listen this. They were scared to face any kind of rejection from their Beloveds.

Monami - There has to be an answer.... But let's leave this topic for a while, let's take a break. Coffee guys???

All except the Elder and Sanju - Sure.

Monami got up to leave but Karan held her hand and made her sit again. He said....

Karan - Tum betho yahi, main mangva deta hu.... Aur koi kuch khayega as it's almost near dinner time. Sabne lunch miss kiya hai.

No one had the appetite so they nodded in a no but Karan still ordered some food for all of them with Coffee.

Sid - Ye tera hai kya Monu bro?

Sid showed her a broach which was on the ground near his leg.

Monami saw that and hurriedly took it from Sid but in that process, she got a cut on her fingertips and blood started to flow from there.

The Elder also smelled that and came near Monami in an inhuman speed, who he was and took Monami's fingers in his hands carefully. He again smelled it.

Everyone thought that he's gonna drink her blood and that's why, to protect her, they made a circle around her.

The Elder after taking the smell of Monami's blood, sat on his one knee, put his right hand on his chest and bowed down in front of her. Monami got shocked so, she hurriedly got up and said...

Monami - Aap ye kya kar rahe hai? Please khade hoie.

Elder - I don't know how that is possible but somehow....

YOU HAVE THE FIRST'S BLOOD IN YOUR VEINS. SO, I HAVE TO OBEY YOUR ORDERS!!!!!!

Listening this, all were shocked. They didn't know how to react to this new information. What to ask, how to ask and whom to ask, they were confused like anything...

.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Any suggestions for me or requests???

Please like and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️❤️