11. SOME INVESTIGATION

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

Next day,

It's 8 am now and Karan is already in his cabin going through the CCTV cameras. Monami isn't here yet, Karan wanted to make sure that he can answer her questions about this matter.

It was yesterday's footages, where he saw Sheena making coffee at the very same time when he sent Monami to bring him his coffee.

He started to watch further but he stoped and looked at his watch, he didn't know that when an hour passed and it's now Monami's reporting time. He was eagerly waiting for her.

There came a knock and he stood up and said an eager come in but it was Sheena. So, he asked....

Karan - Miss Malhotra, aap???

Sheena - Kya tum kisi aur ko expect kar rahe the Karan?

Karan went back on his seat and closed the laptop and asked...

Karan - Aapko koi kaam tha kya, Miss Malhotra???

Sheena - Haa vo.....

She was cut off by a knock on the door.

Karan - Please come in.

Monami entered inside and saw both of them.

Monami - Good morning, Boss. Good morning, Sheena.

Karan - Good morning, Monami but I told you to call me by my name, if I remember correctly.

Monami eyed him and indicated towards Sheena. Karan understood and nodded in agreement. Sheena noticed this and got irritated by this so, she said...

Sheena (With a smirk) - Tum late ho, Monami. Karan to 8 baje se yahi tha. Shouldn't you be here with him as his secretary???

Sheena thought that Karan is a very punctual man so, he will scold her now but she didn't know the equation between Monami and him so, was getting happy by her this work.

Karan (With a straight face) - I was early as mujhe kuch kaam karna tha, isme Monami kuch nahi kar sakti. I was here for my personal work and not for a professional work Sheena. No need to scold her for no reason.

Sheena faltered and said...

Sheena - Oh that's okey then. But you are still late by 10 minutes from your original 9 am time.

Monami - I'm sorry, that won't happen again.

Karan gritted his teeth out of frustration and anger, he asked her...

Karan (Trying to control his anger) - Aap yaha aayi kyu hai, Miss Malhotra???

Monami - Karan...

She indicated him not to talk to her like that. Karan corrected himself and asked her...

Karan - I mean... Aapko kya kaam hai, Miss Malhotra? Main sun raha hu, boliye...

Sheena - Nothing serious Karan, mujhe bas in files pe tumhare signature chahiye the.

Karan took the files and said...

Karan - Okey main dekh leta hu aur sign karne ke baad Monami ke hatho aapko bhijva duga...

Karan indirectly dismissed her but she was still seating there so, he asked...

Karan (looking at her questioningly) - Anything else, Miss Malhotra?