6. HERE COMES SID G 😜

Hey guys...

Please enjoy this part...😊😊😊

.............................................................

Monami - IT DIDN'T WORK. I STILL REMEMBER EVERYTHING KARAN!!!!!!

All were shocked listening this because it was a first time, even for them. Till now, they were able to compel anyone to hide there true forms and they were successful in it but Monami is an exception right now. They looked at eachother in shock and Monami was confused seeing them like this...

Before anyone can respond, there came a knock...

Karan - Come in...

Sheena - Is everything okey?

Sheena saw Sanju there and that's why she asked this question. As for Faizi and Sanju, they never liked her from the start. So, they made annoyed faces.

Monami didn't want to make a scene out of it nor she wanted Sheena to know that she's the beloved of Karan so, she said...

Monami - Yeah, everything is okey here. Vo mujhe pata nahi kese nind aa gayi to main so gai thi.

All three understood that what she is doing so, neither of them said anything.

Sheena - You're his assistant aur tum so kese sakti ho?

Karan made a face and said...

Karan - She was tired Miss Malhotra to vo so gai, not a big deal.

Sheena faltered. She understood that it's a dangerous spot to be in as Karan was in no mood to listen anything against Monami.

Sheena - Anyways, that's not the thing for which I'm here. Monami tumse milne koi Mr. Siddharth Ganju aaye hai. Tumhara phone nahi lag raha tha to vo tumhe dhundhte hue yaha aa gaye. Main unhe andar bhej deti hu.

Monami - Thank you, Sheena.

Sheena left from there without even answering her.

Karan - Ye Siddharth kon hai Monami?

Monami - Vo Karan, Siddharth darasal....

She couldn't finish her sentence as they heard a knock again.

Karan - Come in.

.............................................................

Dr

Dr. Siddharth Ganju

.............................................................

Sid came inside and straightaway went to Monami and hugged her. Karan got way too much angry seeing this and Sanju got a little uncomfortable but she didn't know why...