Rody x Reader (First One)

A/n: Hi my first one i hope you enjoy!! 

(h/c= hair color) (y/n=your name)

You and Rody had been best friends for a while, one day you asked him if he wanted to come over after school and play video games with you, of course he said yes because he really likes you!! ☺️ .

You guys are playing video games and you get the funny idea to swipe the controller off him because your cheeky, so when he's not looking you swipe the controller out of his grasp and smirk evilly as you use his controller to drive the car in the game into a wall making his character loose. 

"What did you do that for?!" He asks you.

 You say "Because I can" and you smirk 😏 

"I'm so getting you back for that" he says as he snatches the controller back off you.

 About half an hour later when your not looking he swipes your phone from your pocket to get you back for snatching his controller.

 "Hey give that back!!" You snap at him.

 "Come and get it then~" he cackles as he runs off and you chase him.

 He tries to jump over the bed but fails miserably and you pin him under you. 

"Ha I got it back!!" You snicker as you grab your phone off him and put it in your back pocket.

 You can't help but notice a smirk appearing on Rody's lips. "Hm ok, but you do realize this is a sex position~" he smirks even more as he watches your face go from your regular skin color to tomato red. 

"REEE IM SORRY!!!" you shriek as you try to get off him but he grabs your wrist so you stay on top of him.

 "Wh- what are you doing?!" You hiss.

 "Oh nothin, it just feels nice you on top of me like that~" he says as his smirk gets bigger. 

You realize what he meant by that and you go even redder. "R-RODY Y-YOU PERVERT!!" You shriek as you jump off him and curl up in a ball on the side of the bed with embarrassment. 

You feel his arms wrap around you. "Alright alright I'm sorry" he whispers in your ear. 

"My god you really know how to make me flustered Rody" you say as he lets out a super cute chuckle.

 "Heh that's what I do best~" he says as he starts tickling you. 

"RODY THAT TICKLES S-STAWPPP" You say as you start wheezing with laughter as he tickles you.

 A few minutes later he finally stops tickling you. 

"Rody, you are so dead!" You say as you pin him under you again as you try to tickle him back.

 "Girly that doesn't work on me, I ain't ticklish~" he says as he smirks.

 "Goddamit why do you always win!?!" You whine.

 "Because I'm awesome~" he chuckles as you feel his finger curling and uncurling one of your locks of h/c hair. 

You start to blush a little as he says "Aww someone blushing~?" he teases you as he puts his pointer finger and thumb around your pinky finger and squeezes it gently.

 "R-rody we are just good friends this feels kinda wrong..." You say as you blush a deeper shade of red", and what he says next shocks you.

 "Who said we are just good friends~?" He says as he lifts up his head until it's centimeters away from your face.... 

And he kisses you!!

"I've always liked you y/n" he says.

 You feel your cheeks go even redder, you're speachless about what just happened. You finally regain your composture and you say "I- I like you t-too Rody" you manage to muster those 5 words then you cover your face with your hands to hide your blush. 

You feel Rody's hand pull your hands away from your face and you realize he's blushing too. "Heh well in that case, Will you be my girlfriend y/n? he says as he flashes you the cutest smile you've EVER seen in your life.

 "Yes infinity yes!!" You squeal happily as you snuggle down into him.

 "Heh.... I love you princess" he whispers into your ear. 

"I- I love you too Rody" you say as you two share a passionate kiss.

Im sorry its not that long >~< anyway hope you enjoyed!!