Rody Soul x Reader (2nd Suggestion)

A/n = Author note      Y/n = Your name      h/c = hair color   f/b = favorite breakfast   n/n = nick name

A/n: I hope you enjoy this! It was suggested by  Catlover0703 

(Y/N POV)

I'm adjusting my h/c hair in my mirror, I grab my phone off the table and stare out at the nature from my high up window, I've always dreamed of going out into nature and exploring but thanks to my overprotective as hell parents, they instruct the royal guards to keep me locked inside the royal castle. (A/n: Y/n is a princess in case you were wondering). I go downstairs and have some of my f/b cereal. "Miss Y/N, go take a shower immediately!" My mom yaps at me.

"Mom! I literally took a shower 20 minutes ago!" I snap back. 

"Don't talk to your mother like that!" my dad snaps.

"You know what, I'm going to my room, NO ONE FOLLOW ME!" I shout and run upstairs and slam my door. "Why is my life so difficult?!" I think to myself angrily as I slam my head into my pillow, I look out my window, it's a long, long way down to the bottom, "Should I escape..?, run away?" I think to myself as I sit up from my bed and go to my window, I look behind me and no ones looking so I lower myself out of the window and escape. I take in the scenery around me, It's a beautiful forest.

"This is so pretty! I think as I run off into the bushes happily

"This is so pretty! I think as I run off into the bushes happily. 20 minutes pass and I see some guy in the forest ahead, he's wearing some white jumper with a red stripe across it, he has some red bandanna on his head and sunglasses on top, his hair was cutely layered and is tied up in a high ponytail, I actually though he was kind of cute.... 

"Oh what am I saying I only just laid my eyes on him!" I think to myself as I inch closer to get a better look, suddenly he looks at me with a deep, cute stare, I felt my face heat up with blush as he narrowed his eyes suspiciously at me, I inch c...

"Oh what am I saying I only just laid my eyes on him!" I think to myself as I inch closer to get a better look, suddenly he looks at me with a deep, cute stare, I felt my face heat up with blush as he narrowed his eyes suspiciously at me, I inch closer and he steps back, concealing some of his body behind a tree.

"Who are you?!" the boy asks.

"Oh, I'm princess Y/n, princess Y/n L/n!, but please call me n/n!" I reply, blush littering my cheeks.

"You're a princess?!" he says, sounding surprised, his cheeks lightly littered with pink blush.

"Yeah I am!" I say cheerfully, his cheeks explode with blush.

"O-oh! Excuse my rudeness your highness, I'm Rody, R-Rody Soul!" he says, taking a bow.

"Aww! It's okay Rody! no need to bow! It's a pleasure to meet you!" I say, walking towards him and he kisses my hand, suddenly a group of people appear, holding what looked like guns but I couldn't tell from here, "Oooh! New friends!" I say as I run off to introduce myself.

"What an idiot, they're part of my criminal team" Rody thinks to himself as a smirk appears on his face.

"Hi! My name's-" I start to say.

"What's the princess doing out and about and alone?" they ask as they start advancing towards me.

"U-Um j-just taking stroll haha-!" I say, getting nervous and stepping back, seeing that they definitely  have guns on them, I trip over a tree stump and tumble to the ground, but someone catches me, it was Rody.

"You really should've come out here Y/n" Rody says, pulling a gun out of his pocket, my heart drops into my boots!

"Y-you're a villan?!" I say, sounding shocked.

"Yeah, I'm a well known, wanted criminal" Rody replies, my heart starts racing. "Guys, put your guns down I've got this" Rody says as the other guys lower their guns except for one, "You too, lower your gun!" Rody says, moving the gun away from my head and pointing it at the other guy.

"We've been trying to hunt the princess down for months Rody! Now's our chance!" the guy replies, cocking his gun, Rody looks incredibly guilty and bashful.

"Is that t-true?!" I ask Rody, feeling betrayed.

"W-well y-yes b-but not anymore..." Rody says, this pink bird suddenly pops out and seems to chirp in agreement.

"Rody! yes we have!" the guy says angrily, pulling the trigger on his gun, I scream in terror as I'm swept away by Rody, far, far away.

~Half an hour later~

"Rody, why would you do that?! if you're a wanted criminal, wouldn't you go for it?!" I ask, Rody's face explodes with blush, his bird seems to be blushing even more.

"Crap, she's killing me so bad.." Rody mutters to himself, his blush getting deeper.

"Wh-what?!" I ask, Rody's whole face goes bright red.

"N-nothing!" Rody replies, covering his face with his hands to hide his blush. (A/n: Just like in the picture below!! (That's me getting hugged by Pino in that picture by the way (credit to original artist)🥺😳❤).

 (A/n: Just like in the picture below!! (That's me getting hugged by Pino in that picture by the way (credit to original artist)🥺😳❤)

"Okay? But seriously, why would you do that?" I ask.

"N-no reason.." Rody replies, clearly lying, even his birds seems to know he's lying, it chirps at Rody angrily and pecks his shoulder. "Ow! Do you mind Pino?!" Rody says, rubbing the place where his bird I'm assuming is called Pino, pecked him, she chirps in response, Rody sighs.

"Well?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"W-well, I couldn't just let you get killed like that..., you're really cute after all.." Rody slowly says, suddenly his face goes so red he looks like he's gonna explode. "C-crap I just said that.." Rody adds.

"Aww, It's okay Rody!, everyone thinks a princess is cute, it's normal" I say.

"N-no, I'm actually serious, I don't think you're cute because you're a princess, you're actually really cute yourself" Rody says, trying not to explode with embarrassment, I feel my cheeks explode with blush as well.

"T-that's so nice of you to say Rody.." I say.

"It's the truth Y/n" Rody says, looking into the depths of my inner soul, I find myself staring into his beautiful blue-grey eyes.

"A-anyway I better go back home before my parents find out I escaped" I say.

"Okay, I'll see ya around then, princess cutie~" Rody says, taking a bow, giving my hand a kiss then disappears into the bush, my face is completely lit up with blush. 

"Heh see you around Rody Soul" I think to myself, going back to my castle.

A/n: 10 STARS FOR PART TWO!!

Thanks so much for reading, Byee~!

❤❤❤ - xXXRodySoulXxx