~Nightmares ~ Rody Soul x Reader~

(Y/n = Your name, H/c = hair color, A/n = author's note)

(Warning, gory, graphic descriptions)

Y/n was getting herself ready for bed, she took the tie out of her h/c hair and let it fall around her shoulders, she tucked herself into bed, but for some reason, she could not fall asleep, maybe it was something to do with the lingering thought of the picture of the terrifying ghost she saw on the internet earlier that day?

(A/n, That's a Krasue ghost in case you were wondering)

"Ugh, why did I have to see that picture earlier today?!" Y/n thinks to herself as she turns on her side and looks out the window, she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, then she succumbed to her slumber and fell asleep, but she began to dream.......

~In the dream~

(Y/n's POV)

I wake up slowly, I can not make out my surroundings, so I rub the sleep out of my eyes and I see I was sleeping against a tree in a forest..."WAIT A FOREST WHAT THE HELL?!" I think to myself as I shoot up onto my feet, "How did I get here?! I was in my room-?! not in a forest..?" I think to myself, very confused, "What even is the time?" I  ask myself as I check my watch, which is glowing in the dark, my eyes widen in shock as I see what time it is....."Crap! It's 2:50 in the morning!" I think to myself, "I have to get home!" I think to myself as I start running blindly ahead, then suddenly a huge crash of lightning illuminates the sky and strikes a tree right in front of me....I'm instantly blinded momentarily then a second later the biggest crash of thunder sounds, so loud that after the thunder fades off, all I can hear is intense ringing in my ears and nothing else, I trip over a rock and fall to the ground, completely dirtying my favorite clothes! A few minutes pass and I notice my vision improving, I try to sit up which I manage to do successfully, I slowly start to walk ahead, the ringing in my ears still very loud but fading off slightly, a few minutes pass and my hearing has come back. "Good grief I can't believe out of all the people in the world, this happens to me" I think to myself as It suddenly starts absolutely pouring with rain! "Oh fudge nuggets!" I say aloud as I run blindly ahead, at this point I don't care where I'm going, as long as it leads to a shelter! A few minutes of solid running pass and I finally spot an old house up ahead, It looks sort of abandoned....

 "Good grief I can't believe out of all the people in the world, this happens to me" I think to myself as It suddenly starts absolutely pouring with rain! "Oh fudge nuggets!" I say aloud as I run blindly ahead, at this point I don't care where I'm...