~Part 2 of my first suggested Rody x Reader~

!!!WARNING IT WILL BE SMUT-!!! (I'll put a message when the smut part of the story begins so if you feel uncomfortable with smut you can skip it and I'll put another message where the smut ends so you skip to that part if you feel uncomfortable with smut. (IT WON'T MAKE THE STORY HARDER TO UNDERSTAND IF YOU SKIP THE SMUT PART, THE STORY STILL RUNS SMOOTHLY IF YOU SKIP THE SMUT) Also there's slight WHM spoilers in this as well.

It was suggested that I make part 2 of this story by That_Bish_Rocky69 so I hope you all enjoy!

A/N = Author's note

Y/N = Your name

Y/H = Your hobbies

S/N = sister's same (Y/n has an older sister in this, sorry if you have a brother as well or just a brother or no siblings at all, I couldn't come up with a short abbreviation for all the sibling types if that makes sense lol)

M/N = Mother's name

D/N = Dad's name

F/F/S  = Favorite food/ foods

H/C = hair color 

Y/A = your age

BF/N = Best friend's name

(Y/N'S POV)

I'm walking through the many shop lined streets of Otheon, I decided to visit Otheon on my way home from New York. My mind was still was lingering around the thought of the boy I met in New York and that he called me cutie, that word was on a constant replay in my head, ringing through my ears like Christmas bells. I'm snapped back to my senses when I come across a road crossing, across the road was a raised platform closed off by a barbed wire fence and the platform looked over the Otheon airport! "Woah! I better check it out!" I think to myself excitedly as I look left and right and run across the road. But as I get closer to the platform I notice this brown haired boy that was wearing a beige trench coat and had a pink bird sitting on his shoulder and he was sitting on the barbed wire fence watching the many planes take off and land.

 But as I get closer to the platform I notice this brown haired boy that was wearing a beige trench coat and had a pink bird sitting on his shoulder and he was sitting on the barbed wire fence watching the many planes take off and land

The strange thing is that he looked so familiar! But then I suddenly remember why this boy looked so familiar... It was Rody! the guy I met in New York! But what was he doing here?! "Yo Rody! We meet again!" I call out to him as he turns his head to face me and he instantly smiles.

"Oh Y/N! long time no see eh?" Rody says as he shifts to the left slightly and I go sit next to him.

"Yeah It has been a while! But what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, I live in Otheon, I just sometimes come out to watch the planes take off and land" Rody explains.

"You live here?! Wow!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Rody replies, looking directly at me with his beautiful grey-blue eyes and I feel my face light up with a slight blush.

"So, you like planes then?" I ask.