XVIII

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘

5:12 PM

"I can't believe this is actually happening"

"Just shut up and walk"

"Hey, they'll notice if you're mean to me!"

She faked the sweetest smile she could, obvious to him but making sure others would think it's genuine.

"Aren't you funny" she said hitting him way too hard to count as playful, but it sure did appear to be their couple dynamic.

Everyone ate it up super easily, after all, they had history together.
Long time neighbors, childhood friends suddenly fallen apart, even those who didn't want to believe it was true were touched by their story.
Now the only thing that needed to add up was their actions.

To make it worse, right before they announced themselves as a couple Byulyi did tease him quite a bit after the incident with Hyejin.
Basically, everyone in their class saw her give him a few punches.

So now the whole school was talking about it.

Where they really a couple?

๑๑๑

"Well of course no one's gonna believe you!" Hyejin loudly scolded them "you two are walking like 5 feet apart! You should be holding hands!!"

"Don't push it, Hyejin" Byulyi menacingly raised her eyebrows

"It's true, you guys have to put more effort into it" Yoongi rubbed his temples "at this rate everyone is gonna see through you two"

"Come on, we knew it wasn't gonna work out" Seokjin rolled his eyes "besides it's only been two days, probably not everyone knows about it it"

"Believe me," Wheein chuckled "EVERYONE knows about it!"

"Even the teachers are discussing about it" Hyejin giggled.

"For real?!" Namjoon's face of surprise only made her laugh more

"Dae, today Miss Lee asked me about it" she replied

"Okay, i think we're gonna have to strategize this a bit more" Yoongi concluded

"I agree!"

"For the next few weeks, you guys are eating lunch alone"

"Unnie, you have to stop wearing your gym pants under your skirt"

"What, why? What does that have to do with anything?" She protested

"That way you'll show off your beautiful legs!" Hyejin winked, making her roll her eyes.

"Also, you'll be walking back home by yourselves, i don't think anyone notices you two coming to school together"

"Asking for you to show PDA is too much?" Hyejin snickered

"YES!" They both loudly answered, both intensely blushing.

"Hey," Hoseok walked up to them "are you guys ready to go?"

"Of course!" Wheein interlocked one arm with him and the other with Hyejin, starting to guide them away.

He was confused for a moment until they both explained it to him as they walked away.

"See you guys tomorrow, alright?" Yoongi raised a hand as goodbye as he turned, following the three and Namjoon did the same