VI

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘

That Monday Seokjin woke up hopeful. He felt as though he was given a new chance to make things right. A new chance to get closer, to start again.

But that didn't last very long.

8:03 AM

He walked up to class with his friends, chatted up like usual with no signs of her.
Late, like she usually was, she didn't even spare them a glance as she quickly made her way to her seat, trying to avoid the teacher's judgemental gaze and quirky comments.

He was soon discouraged when nothing seemed to change, even after several periods, the chance he'd had so hoped for didn't seem like it would actually appear.

1:28 PM

"Hyung you sucked at that last match, the other team treated us as total noobs" Jungkook said as he joined the rest of his friends for lunch. They would usually seat down under some tree in the school's backyard, near the court, sometimes they'd join the other guys and play but not before eating.

"Yah, I didn't want to get my phone suspended" Yoongi replied, not giving much importance to the matter.

"That was only once! And it was also because you guys were making me lose!" Jungkook complained again.

"JK, you really should be paying more attention to your lessons instead of distracting Yoongi" Namjoon intervened, looking at him with a stern face.

"Yeah, you shouldn't disturb me from my sleep" Yoongi said laughing until Namjoon's steely gaze fell on him, making him continue eating.

"Hey, hyung isn't that your sister there?" Jimin pointed out, making everyone turn to the figure he recognized together with her two friends. They looked like the were headed to the library "she has your same lunchbox" he teased Hoseok.

"Oh, I wonder why that would be" Hoseok mocked him giving him a light slap on the head.

"Jiminie pabo" Taehyung said, looking away and continuing with his meal.

"Anyway, yah! How is it that with the mention of my sister you all look? Don't go near her!" He threatened them

"Aww, you're a jealous one, aren't you?" Yoongi laughed seeing Hoseok's reaction

"What? No, not really.."he paused for a moment "I just think it'd be super weird to see any of you guys flirting with her or anything, besides, I already know the perverts you guys are"

"Oh, now that I believe" Namjoon said, through coughs as he almost choked on his food.

"But let's say one of us did like her, then what?" Jimin probed further

"Well, I trust her. She'd blat out reject any of you losers" he said with what looked like a very threatening smile making Taehyung start coughing with the sudden statement.

"I still can't believe your sister was Jung Wheein all along" Jungkook added "what about you hyung, what about your sister?" He said now directing to Seokjin

"What about her? I don't have a sister complex like Mr Jealousy here" he received a death glare from Hoseok "so I don't know... But she goes to college, I don't think any of you guys stand a chance" he sneered at them.

"I must admit, your sister really surprised me" Yoongi said "I've never seen anyone treat you like that, not even me" he started laughing again remembering the scenery.