VII

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘

10:08 PM

Byulyi had agreed to accompany her friend to the bus stop from her new job. It was only a part-time job, and because of school she couldn't work an earlier shift.
Putting on some comfortable oversized clothes and a cap she headed out. It somehow made her feel more safe going out that way. Specially being that late.

"Heeyeon!" She excitedly ran up to the girl, making her look up from her phone.

"Byul-ah!" The girl excitedly hugged her

"It's been a while, huh?" Byulyi said scrunching up her nose as she smiled.

"Yes! Ever since you changed schools you've been neglecting me!" Heeyeon pouted.

"Yah, it's not like that" she grabbed Heeyeon's cheeks

The opening door and the people getting out of the convenience store caught Byulyi's attention.

"Moon Byulyi?"

"Wheein's brother?"

She turned to realize that the whole gang was there.

"Yo" Seokjin greeted them, as he was the one seated the closest to them.

"Woah, the whole squad is out, and so late at night" she teased them, seeing them all together at such a time was quite unusual. Heeyeon was visibly confused.

"You know them?" Heeyeon inquired surprised, looking at the group of boys.... they seemed somehow familiar. Just because she didn't look back at them earlier doesn't mean she didn't notice how they were staring and possibly talking about her. She actually tried her best to appear unbothered.

"Yeah, we go to the same school" she replied. She actually gave her answer quite a lot of thought. They weren't close enough to be called friends, and not all of them were her classmates. Acquaintances was probably the right word, but it somehow felt rude to say that.

"Oh, I see" Heeyeon said with an unsure voice

"This is Heeyeon. We used to be classmates" Byulyi explained

"Oh, I'm Hoseok" he stretched out a hand to greet her with the sweetest smile, trying to make her feel more at ease "I'm Byulyi's classmate, along with these three" signaling Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi

"Oh, please take care of my Byulyi" she said with a smile, pretty sure it's impossible not to smile back at Hoseok gallant smile.

For a moment there Seokjin finally felt relief as she didn't seem to recognize him, but as always, that didn't last very long.

"Have we met before?" She observed them. Seokjin's eyes going round at the sudden question. "Ah! I know!" She remembered "you're that guy that tried to be a knight in shining armor!" She covered her face as she smiled and everyone started to laugh

"Aish, I was only trying to help"

"Oh, that does sound very Seokjin" Byulyi added between the laughs "but don't worry, he's a good guy" she didn't even look at him and patted Heeyeon's shoulder.