First meetings are important

Wandering around Dragonspine, you gaze around, capturing the beauty of that Dragonspine holds. You stumble and fall onto the ground witnessing a gorgeous, blonde young man who is sat painting out in the distance. Being distracted you don't realize that you have caught the attention of some hilichurls, as they aggressively stumble towards you, charging with their bats and shields in hand. Luckily you have a pyro vision which allows you to be able to burn these monsters to death. Getting ready for battle you summon one of your pyro attacks. A dragon which is fully an illusion, breathing pyro out at the horrid creatures. Pushed to the ground from the back you hit your head on the floor. You struggle to turn around and summon another dragon behind you to get rid of the hilichurl on top of you. As they are distracted you turn around ,quickly getting into your fighting stance.

Realizing that the 'thing' you were attacking isn't a hilichurl, it's the gorgeous young man. His locks flowing like a sea of gold. His gaze upon yours pleading for help, he looks like he is such a whiney man, but you're into that. Breath-taking sea like eyes, staring deeply into yours.

"Help, would be needed right now!"

Taking back the attack you planted on him you go red as you realize that he had been watching you stare at him.

Blushing you get out of your fighting stance. You run over to him patting him down, turning him around and checking him for any injuries he might have obtained during the issue.

"Hey it's okay..."

He gently says, close to a whisper.

"I'm okay, no injuries have been acquired upon my body during the conflict."

His voice, so soothing, like a tune that lingers around, to your ears. Placing his hands upon your shoulders, you can't help but notice how gentle his hands glide upon your shoulders. He was perfect.

After some time, you realize that you have been slowly but surely collapsing to the floor, what is he going to do to you?  You question yourself, realizing how he took off one of his gloves to reveal his slim, slender but oddly attractive hands, underneath them. Pushing your fringe back, he wraps his hand around your forehead.

"Are you alright? You seem very red, such like a fever is impending on you."

Taking out a mirror that you carry out of your pocket, you look at yourself and can't help but notice what heat was growing upon your face. All the heat flowing aimlessly throughout your body has all gotten to a prominent point in your body, your face.

Smacking his hand off of your forehead, waving him away so that he backs up and doesn't touch you. You turn around the other way. His face, his body, his whole self has got you racked up, continuous feelings of flustered tingles rise.

You know one thing. You have to keep your gaze away from him as long as possible. Yet, your body wanted to glance back at him, stare into those pearlescent, turquoise eyes that drowned you in lust, deeper then the Abyss Orders secrets.

Keeping yourself stable is what you need to do. Shaking, reasons unknown, could be various different reasons, whether that be cold or whether that be anxiety is unknown. All you can do is start fidgeting with your coat zipper and get your mind off of him.

Distractions?

That's it, distractions! They are all you need to be able to get your mind off of him. Funny. You don't even know the man yet you are falling for him faster then a meteor out of the sky.

Looking around, you find a way to get distracted in.

' I need to find an escape route.'

You think to yourself. This rare beauty of a man has you winded up between his fingers, like a puppet. You refuse to be his puppet any longer.

You count yourself from three, praying that you will be able to run away. Building up courage mentally and physically is draining you but it's better then nothing. He is a blonde dream and you are slowly being consumed by it.

You reach one...

Getting up as quick as possible you make a run for it.

Before even getting the chance to stand up he grabs onto your waist pulling you back down onto the ground. Yet the fall was soft. This wasn't the ground. This was on his lap! On His Lap! Your face getting more and more red as the thought sinks into your brain. Your realize you are trapped. Your realize there is no way for getting home. Central Monstadt.

"Calm down, I mean no harm, you seem... Ill and I would like to experiment on you, if you do not mind. I have never seen someone become so red, yet only have the heat only around their cheeks."

Whispering into your ear while caressing your cheek with very light pressure applied. Wriggling, trying to get out, you try to elbow him, which fails miserably, knowing that he can easily predict the moves somehow. Unacknowledged of this mans backstory and life you try to get away with every power that you still course through your veins, until realizing you have been sucked dry of all of it.

You slow down and end up pleading, into his body.

"Calmed down now? Are you ready to actually have a conversation with me?"

"Y-yes, I'm sorry."

Apologetically, you look up into his eyes, you realize that his glaring face is over top of yours, causing and increase of blush to sprout upon your face.

"How are you feeling, except from the weak expression being said to me, how are-...... hello?"

Last thing you hear...'hello'