Harsh reality

Waking up, looking to your side to be greeted by Albedo's soft gaze, however you see as it's lacking. Just a cold empty space, left for a while too due to the lack of heat that lingered. You get up, get your morning robe on and then rush out to be greeted by Sucrose who was carrying your breakfast.

"Well good morning. Here is your breakfast."

"T-thank You Sucrose, but where is Albedo?"

"I'm here..."

Albedo reveals himself, pouring a pinkish liquid into another testing cylinder. Swirling it around, mixing every last drop of the substance together. He walks over you, hugging you and lightly laying his head on the top of yours.

"How are you this morning?"

"Weakened from last night."

Smirking you look into his eyes and pull him close to kiss you. Caught off guard, he quickly pulls away,

"What do you mean by that?"

Stunned by his response, you start to frantically blush; remembering of what happened the night before, how he touched you and how he loved you.

"Do you not remember what happened? How you made love to me?"

You whisper in his left ear. Grabbing your shoulders and prying your body away from him, gazing into his eyes.

"I-I never made love to you... wait."

"Wait what?!"

"You might have made love to a replica of me, the dragon replica, an evil twin of sorts."

Too stunned to speak, your heart shattered into a million pieces.

'I didn't make love to Albedo, but his evil twin!'

A soul-shattering feeling possessed you body, taking away every emotion except from sorrow and misery. Depression and rejection is what you felt truly deeply, your eyes pricked with tears as one strolled down your cheek, collapsing onto Albedo's gloved hand.

"Hey... there's no need to cry, it's happened, you didn't know, it's over."

His voice cracks out, like he was going to cry any second, he loves you and he doesn't want to ruin what he has with you. Colliding into his embrace and pressing your lips gently against his, crying through the kiss, shuddering into him. You pull away and rest you head against his chest, wrapping your arms around him as he starts to rub your back smoothly, up and down, oddly calming you down immensely.

"I still have feelings for you, y/n dear. Whatever happened, I don't care."

Sobbing in his embrace, feeling the tears that he held back, trickled slowly on the top of you hair. You stare up into his eyes now bloodshot with a glistening water bead latched on for dear life on the bottom of his eyelash. You feel as his drops fall onto your already teary face, he pulls you head back into his chest, sighing into your hair.

Suddenly, Kaeya walks in, witnessing you two crying while tightly embracing each other.

"Hey... what's happened? Why are you guys crying?"

"N-nothing Kaeya, we are okay."

Albedo sobs out, trying to hide the pain that is lurking behind his fake brightened face. Continuing to cry in his chest, Kaeya walks up behind you two and hugs you from behind, kissing you softly on the top of your head.

"Hey, whatever happened, I'll be here for the both of you. I may joke around that I want to fuck tou both but truly I'm here for you guys."

Calming down from the intense crying sessions you and Albedo had, you push yourself off of Albedo's chest and look up at Kaeya.

"Thank you Kaeya, you mean the world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🦕

Some times passes and you are all sat on Albedo's bed, discussing about the previous incidents after an explication to Kaeya was given.

"That may mean I may have been doing stuff with him too..."

"Are you with Albedo too?"

Shocked, you look at Kaeya as he is smirking at both you and Albedo, switching gaze from you to Albedo and back.

"You didn't know? Me and him have sneaky links every now again."

"Y-you what?"

Unbelievably looking at Albedo for some show of a lie, he gives you an embarrassed nod. Kaeya pulls him onto his lap, kissing the crook of his neck gently while toying around with his waist. Pulling away, he kisses Albedo on the cheek then smirks back at you.

"What? Wanna join?"

"N-no! I'm just a little bewildered that he hadn't told me that you two are doing something together. If I knew I wouldn't have dared got even close to Albedo in that way!"

Head in hands, you realize that you may have just shattered this couples relationship by you being selfish. Switching your gaze onto a candle that was lit up in Albedo's room, you try to get the thought out of your brain. Unexpectedly, you feel as a strong grip slithered like a snake, around your waist. Witnessing how the hand was Kaeya's you turn to be greeted by Kaeya and Albedo both smiling, a soft giggle of sorts.

"Hey, it's not necessarily a fully committed relationship. I still do things with other people other then Albedo, so I don't see why he can't do the same. Whatever you guys do together I'm not gonna get angry about."

Kaeya responds, laughing he pulled you closer to Albedo.

"Besides some day we might do stuff together-!"

All of a sudden Albedo smacks Kaeya round the face, glaring at him like he was at the beginning.

'So they aren't in a close loyal relationship yet they are together, friends with benefits maybe?'

"Kaeya cut it out, no more 'fun time' together if u keep this act up!"

"Awww... no need to be so harsh with me Albedo dear."

Thinking that -while listening to the bicker- your mind begins to ponder about the imposter Albedo, what is he doing right now and what was he planning for the future. Baring in mind that the knights have told you that he wants to destroy Monstadt, what if that's not him what if that's his imposter? If anything you remember seeing Signora and Childe (from the Fatui) walking around Dragonspine. Whatever is going on, you know it's not good and has to be resolved one way or another, however the main question is how? How will it all be resolved?