Relaxed days.

Today was a Saturday meaning the fun of the weekend had just begun. Waking up, you realize that you aren't on top of Albedo no more, however nor is Albedo anywhere in sight. You look around the room to check if he's behind you but no, it's just you and the pillow you're hugging. Feeling around you can tell that Albedo hasn't left for long due to the heat of the bed still being present.

Closing your eyes back to how they were, you remember the vivid delicate touches that the handsome young man had given you. You can tell he's experienced, not exactly how much but his touches suggest otherwise.

Caught off guard, Albedo walks into the room from the bathroom with wet dripping hair and a towel around himself.

(Ps: imagine there to be a type of hidden room behind the lab area he has in Dragonspine. One for sucrose and one for Albedo, equipped with bathrooms and furniture if that makes any sense. Just a room they can sleep in and have a shower if needed.)

"Good morning y/n, how are you feeling this morning?"

"I-I'm good I've just woke up."

Walking closer to you he starts to stroke your hair, his hair still dripping onto the towel he has around his neck. You raise yourself to be face to face with Albedo, he looks stunning; his face glowing so bright like a shooting star being formed in the night sky. Radiating a positive glow in his eyes, a calm gentle ocean breeze hits your flushed face every time he breathes, you two are close enough to feel one another's breathing.

Going in for a quick tender kiss, he wraps his arm around you, offering you more support to keep going with the kiss. The sweet wholesome kiss turns into a passionate kiss immediately, as he introduces his tongue. Pushing his tongue further and further into your mouth, you can feel as he is pressing you back onto the bed. Laying on top of you he takes his tongue back as saliva is still connecting the both of you.

Moving to your stomach (which was slowly revealing itself) he starts to leave gentle kisses around. Trailing his hands across the sides of your body, you feel as he is moving his kisses higher. Approaching your breasts.

Purposely, he is letting his nose brush past the hem of your shirt, each sensual squirm you make he takes advantage and lifts it up. Breathing heavily, he can tell you are enjoying this a little more then you should be but he doesn't mind.

Able to lift up the shirt he is greeted with your breasts, a sadistic glow sparks in his eyes, like he wants to ruin every inch of your body. He starts to gently lick across your left nip, as he gently pulls at the other. Squirming and whining, he gives little nibbles across your chest, engraving his mark into your skin, marking you as his. Embarrassed, you try to scan the room for an escape route from your marking, but you can't move. He has you tied up in his trap and you can't and don't want to leave.

He starts to softly undo the buttons of the shirt, revealing your whole torso to him.

"You look... like you have submitted to me. I enjoy the power I have over you right now and the gaze you have upon your eyes."

Realizing that his nibbles might be a little too much for you, he tames them down. At the same time, you sense as tears start to glide down your cheek, like a raindrop on the window.

Spilling onto the bed, Albedo finds the pleasure point on your neck, abusing it with marks all over. Wrapping your legs and arms around him, you moan out in pleasure.

"Don't hold in your moans, I want to hear you."

He whispers into your ear, you can sense as your body begins to throb for his touch all over. Butterflies building up in your stomach.

Sucrose barges in.

No knocks no nothing.

She sees as Albedo is led on top of you, legs and arms around him like a sloth hanging onto a branch.

"M-mr Albedo, I don't want to be rude and interrupt but Sir Kaeya is here and he would like to have a discussion with you."

"Okay, thank you Sucrose, don't tell Kaeya anything that you saw okay."

"I won't."

Humiliated, you bury you head into Albedo's chest. He kisses your cheek and gets up to get dressed. Turning his back to you, he goes to the other side of the room (without a mirror) and drops his towel there.

"A-Albedo!"

"Who said that you need to look."

"You could have warned me!"

Distracted, your eyes focus on the sculpture of his body. Not a scar in sight, which is odd by the amount of battles he has encountered. His back muscles sensually moving with him as he starts to put on his boxers. You could see a little of his front but not enough to not keep you guessing at how big he is. His constant movement restricted you sight to see, he sure knows how to distract you from one area to another.

"Albedo, I-what do w-we have to do today?"

Innocently asking, like you aren't staring at his body, amazed and exited by every movement he takes.

"I'm not sure, we can go out for a meal if you would like. It's the weekend after all, I'm taking a break. I have you to take care of as well now."

His comment making you face the mirror, still watching his every movement. He finishes putting on his clothes -leaving the coat off- he shifts around, walking towards you.

Left with your shirt undone and open for him to see every inch, you quickly pull the shirt back over as he approaches you.

Taking your hands away he opens the shirt back up, witnessing the marks he has created across your body. He traces his finger around them, tint of peach spreads across his face like soft butter on toast. He places his thumb on your lips, pulling them down and giving a gentle kiss onto them. Your nips were still hard and you face was still burning like a fire.

"Let's get you ready, shall we?"