Cofused breakdown.

Dragging you and Albedo to his room, Kaeya's frantically trying to lock the door to his bedroom.

"I've got to admit, I'm terrified of both of them and my issue is that when I'm scared, angry or sad I tend to want to have, a little moment of love... That's why I dragged you in here, not to do it but to calm down."

You knew exactly what Kaeya was feeling, you would get the same when there are moments of fear. Weird turn ons possibly?

"Wait do you get turned on by feeling that orrr..."

"No no, I just do it's annoying."

Tint of blush spreading across your face, you walk over to Kaeya wrapping your arms around him and embracing him in a hug.

"I never realized the Calvary Captain of the Knights of Favonius had issues with such things, it's okay though. Me and Albedo can help you through it all, isn't that right, Albedo?"

Nodding, Albedo walks to the other side of Kaeya as he embraces him the same. Crimson paints his face as Albedo takes his eyepatch off and rests it beside him on the bed. His eye was heart-meltingly gorgeous to stare at, as the dim-lit candles hit his face. Staring, you have only just now viewed Kaeya in a way that you thought you never would.

Albedo kisses Kaeya on the cheek as he gets up to close the curtains that were behind the bed. Noticing similarities between the two rooms that Albedo and Kaeya both have, the setup was exactly the same. Besides the different color bedding, beds and room colors they were exactly the same: a wardrobe that consisted of a large mirror on the wall where the bathroom was located, a bed in the center of the room, two dressers next to the door to exit the room and a large painting in Kaeya's room to fill the empty space as Albedo has a desk to fill the empty space. That was the only difference, and the addition of a window behind the bed for Kaeya.

As Kaeya glanced back at Albedo, you tugged on his jacket to turn him back around, smiling you start to take his hair out and start to intertwine it between your fingers. Soft, glossy-shined hair that fell around his perfectly structured face.

"Cut it out you two, I don't like it."

"Awww, is someone jellie of me and Kaeya finally bonding?"

You teased as you start to walk towards Albedo, you undo his hair too and start to massage the back of his head (approaching his neck) as he begins to stumble into you. Pulling him in and holding him around his waist you continue to do the same movement. As his ocean, emerald eyes start to fall shut you quickly catch him into a longing kiss that he hasn't received for a while.

The kiss rapidly grew in temperature as you were already moving on to shove your tongue down his throat. He was good, and you were trying to keep up to his rhythm to not loose the tender moments that you and him are sharing. He was grabbing onto the light clothing that was covering your body. Pulling at it he was convincing you more and more to remove some layers, to which you obliged, and let him undo your belt to let your top to flow freely like a breeze.

After what felt like pure bliss, Albedo pulls away and gazes into your lust-shimmered eyes. Both turning around to face Kaeya, you stumble towards him sitting down on his lap, sighing.

"I'm worried, I really am worried that the imposters will try something and end up killing everyone in Monstadt."

Head facing down, staring at the floor as you begin to tear up. Tears swooping down your cheeks, wetting your dry skin back to life. Kaeya's hands snake around your waist, holding you onto his lap and you break down piece by piece between fingertips. You could feel a slight chilly breeze smash into you like a hurricane as Albedo opens the windows to let fresh air enter the heavily perfumed room.

"Nothing will happen, I promise. I'm not part of the knights of Favonius for nothing, am I?"

Swiftly, you lift your head and get comfortable on Kaeya's lap as he welcomes you, placing a sweet, tender kiss on the back of your neck. As his heaving breath hits the tip of your ear, a chill gets sent like he electrocuted you, throughout your body.

Reluctantly, you depart away from Kaeya's hold going to stand next to the door. Placing one hand on your hip, you nod in their direction.

"Let's go out there and complete the tasks at hand."

Albedo gazes at you with pure praise in his eyes while Kaeya gets up to strut towards you, pride fueling him up. Wrapping his arms around like a sweet serpent, he gives you one last kiss on your forehead before heading opening the door to head out.

~~~*On the other hand*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arising from her slumber Mara quickly got up to put her previous clothes on. Lust-filled gazes struck between the two as their love-making (from yesterday) has impacted both of their frames.

"Now now dear, if you want something al you have to do is ask."

"Mmm... I don't necessarily want anything, I'm just intrigued about upcoming plans that you have in mind. It's not all the time I find a lady, such as yourself, wondering around searching for a man like me. May I inquire what is your plan?"

"If I'm honest, I don't necessarily have one yet however I am building upon it to figure what I need to successfully fulfill this dream of mine."

Devilish smirks plastered across the both of their faces as both knew what they needed to do but were to lenient on the consequences that may follow. Gliding back on top of Albedo's arch nemesis, she begins to gently caress the man as he looks up into her darkened eyes. Flashbacks of the sinful melodies that rang throughout the whole of yesterday could be heard pouring out her soulless eyes.

This is very late i know but there have been many things that have gone on in these times (which I will not go into detail about) however I am back again, hopefully staying for a lot longer and being able to post more frequently as it brings me joy to publish these.
The song choice was mainly cause I love that anime and the song is good 🤣.
An additional point to be made is that I have this account and I'm having issues verifying it so if anyone knows how to help that would be of great help as many comments that have been said have made me chuckle but I wasn't able to reply because of the verification issue.
Thank you for reading! 😊