Evil awakenings

Awaking from your coma-like sleep you turn to face Albedo (who is sleeping behind you) giving him a quick kiss on the forehead. Detaching yourself from both of their hold around you, you try to pry out and get up.

"Nuh-uh, where are you heading to?"

Kaeya yawns out as he pulls you into a short pasted passionate kiss. Pulling away from his sloppy morning kiss, you stare back into his eyes;shocked by their beauty you lick his lips quickly turning around to stare a Albedo's stunning face.

"Running away from your punishments, ey?"

Turning crimson you start to roam your hands down Albedo's toned body, dragging your fingers painstakingly slowly down his body. The face of dread and pleading for more plastered upon his face.

"D-don't tease me in the morning~"

Whimpering out like a puppy in need of affection, pulling you closer but not fully, nervous to touch you in a way.

"Baby, are you nervous?"

You tease out, continuing to trace your fingers lower lining around each of his creviced lines that marked his body. Abs and v-lines prominent as you traced them with your slender fingers; each touch that dragged across those areas had him shivering under your touch.

You could tell as Kaeya was getting a little agitated behind you, like he was missing out of the attention and wanted a part.

Kaeya begins to slither his hands over your body to reach fro your arms, grabbing onto them and pulling them away,

"No more touching, I'm assuming you wanted to go take a shower right?"

Spine-chillingly whispers entering your ear as his breath hits your ear sending shock waves throughout your body reminding you of what you felt yesterday.

"C-cut it out..."

"Why can't stand being dominated?"

You remove his grippy hand from around your hands and you get up- out of the bed. Realizing you are butt naked, you blush harder running off to the bathroom while covering your naked corpse.

"Nice arse y/n!"

Kaeya laughs out, causing you to lock urself up and start flipping the door off in his direction.

'You look beautiful but your still an arsehole.'

You think to yourself as you enter the shower.

🦕 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 🦕

After a while (showering,changing and eating breakfast) Kaeya Albedo and you are all see yourselves out as you are all walking towards Monstadt.

Albedo has gained more confidence and has started to hold you more in front of people; Kaeya, you are already used to. Blushing while gripping onto Albedo's hand -which has already got a strong grasp of yours onto yours- you both are walking to Monstadt with Kaeya right behind.

"Hey lovebirds, I know you two are together but at least include me in on it."

Pleading as he is pouting, encouraging you both to try to include him. Giggling, you pull Kaeya to the other side of you and wrap your arm around his waist.

"Here is this any better? Are you more 'included' now?"

Burning crimson you see as Jean abs Diluc are right at the entrance, Diluc with his arms crossed around his body and his ordinary irritated and short-tempered face on. Jean on the other hand (who was usually jolly) had the same kind of expression on as Diluc. Not knowing what happened you hesitantly walked up to them.