Day back.

Holding hands with Albedo as you walk down the bridge, blushing as you realize that people are able to see as you holding hands with the handsome young man. Looking up at his face, focused expression, watching the entrance of Monstadt. You pull him closer to you, feeling his arm tense up a little as you place your head on it.

Entering, you get greeted by Kaeya whos yelling after you.

"Where where you y/n? I was worried someone might have taken you for themselves."

"I- yea..."

"Oooo... are you with Albedo now?"

"N-No! It's not like that!..."

Pinkish tint upon your cheeks, you look back into Albedos gorgeous blue eyes, a mixture of a forest and an ocean.

"Yes Kaeya. We are not together, but what would you do if we were?"

"Then I would join you."

Laughing, he rolls his eyes and taps Albedo on the shoulders. Hugging the man, you look up at Kaeya becoming more jealous as time goes on.

Get. Off. Of. My. Man!

You feel like yelling to him, but you keep quiet. Turning your head around to look at the fountain in the middle of Monstadt. Fountain. There isn't any tu in N you are more interested in. So boring.

"Hey y/n, loosen up. There's no need to be so uptight."

Kaeya says with his usual grin. Uhh had it up to here with that man. Your think you yourself.

Ushering you and Albedo into the Knights of Favonious' headquarters, you look around for Lisa or Jean to escape the awkward situation at hand. He's so knowledgeable yet so stupid at the same time, like he forgets his knowledge. He needs to one day, grow up and act more smart, like the one and only handsome, young, Albedo.

Pulling you and Albedo into Jean's office, you are greeted with a disappointed mum look, from Jean.

I sometimes think Jean is tired with her job, I feel bad for her.

"Look who I found!"

"Kaeya, you are supposed to be asking Diluc for information on any nearby hilichurls to kill, not to be going around harassing your co-workers."

"Oh come on Jean, you can't tell me they aren't doing something together!"

"Kaeya! That's enough, get out!"

Jean stands up, over her desk, hands on, glaring like a mother would at her children. Kaeya backs out, hands up in surrender, leaving you, Albedo and Jean all in her office. Jean sits back down, hand up on for her forehead.

"We should probably leave too..."

You whisper quietly to Albedo, pointing at the door.

"Before you do. Are you guys together? You seem close (not together) this is to settle Kaeya down."

"No, we are not together, Master Jean."

Smiling she nods and waved goodbye as she gets back on track with her work.

Running out, you stop by your room, showing Albedo inside. Sitting down, he holds his arms out, almost like a hug. Walking towards him, he grabs you into a hug, you standing him sitting. Pressing his head into your stomach, dragging painfully pleasurable kisses down your stomach you grab him by the back of the hair and force him to look up at you.

"H-Hey Albedo... we should probably go back. I cant trust Kaeya wont come in and nor can I be assured that he won't break down the door to see it."

Looking down at him, you can see as his cheeks tint red, blushing again. You don't know what gets him so flustered but your proud that you causing it. Stoking his silky, smooth, blonde hair, you grab his hair tighter, constraining his head movement however giving him a good massage. You can tell that it feels good at he gives a sign that he wants to rest, pushing into your stomach for a warm comforting feeling. Relaxing his body while you continue what you were doing.

Bursting in, Kaeya walks in, strutting like he owns the place.

"I knew it! You two are together!"

"No Kaeya, we are not, Albedo here has a headache and I offered him to get some rest, next to me, in this room..."

You state. Going back to stroking his hair, you can visibly see as he tenses up, Kaeyas presence alarming thing, you think. Kaeya takes it upon himself to sit next to Albedo and reste his head upon his shoulder.

"Hey, can you stroke my-"

"No Kaeya! You make it inappropriate?"

Yelling you hold onto Albedo, pulling him closer and to your body. Kaeya just doesn't get the hint. Pulling you closer, nudging Kaeya off his shoulder, Albedo stares into Kaeya's eyes, with a frown of course. Smiling Kaeya pulls both, you and Albedo into a hug, group hug of sorts.

"Kaeya! Cut it out, if you want me jsut say that,"

Yelling jokingly, you realize that you may have hinted at more explicit ideas, causing tou to burn up. Smirking Kaeya pulls you close to his body, causing you to fall on top of his body, on the bed behind. Albedo rolls his eyes and looks back at the both of you.

'Like a couple, does she enjoy her time with me or Kaeya more? More skin-ship is shown with Kaeya, yet when I pull her in for a hug, she receives the hug yet tries to escape. While trying to escape she tends to not look me in the eyes and turns away, hiding the natural blush that spreads across her face. Does she enjoy the feeling or what's to leave? With Kaeya she seems more embarrassed yet comfortable with it. I know I do not know her for long, but she does seem like her expressive feelings are different with each one of us. I will have to study this further, I need to know!'

"Hey off of me Kaeya! That's how pathetic your yelling is!"

"Well duh! Get off of me!-"

"You should be the one getting off of me! Yet you enjoy the tou-"

Smacking him while rolling off the bed (with him remaining on the bed) you run back over to Albedo and pull him into a tight hug. Apologetically, you look into his tsunami lit eyes, burning with fuming anger, as so they seem. You glare back at Kaeya, put to by your middle finger up at him behind Albedo's back. He smirks deviously, while doing a sex sign with smooches after, meaning you and Albedo together.

You hate him yet you love him. Albedo turns around to see Kaeya.

"Lovely, don't you think Kaeya?"

"What do you mean? I wasn't doing anything!"

Albedo stands up and yanks Kaeya off the bed (Kaeya barely standing) pulling him to the door. He shoves Kaeya towards the door, yelling at him to get out, he points towards the door.

"Okay chill, no need to be so rough with me..."

Kaeya moans out, clearly enraging Albedo even more then he already is. Teasingly Albedo responds with,

"I'll be rough with you if you misbehave, which you have!"

You begin to laugh into your arms, tearing up at the innocent Albedo who's teasing Kaeya, or so you think...