Transferred to another world

Soo Hyun Gi let out a gasp for breath. As she jolted up. She remembered that she was about to die in a fire but here she was. In the forest that somehow emits a dark aura.

Hyun Gi also noticed her clothes changed. She was now in her battle suit. Her sword was here too along with her mask. Hyun Gi was confused as to why she wear it and how did she wear it. But ignore it since she already guessed.

Hyun Gi started to recall what was happening before she got here.

»»---->※✥※<----««

Soo Hyun Gi was walking casually in the streets with so many people. She was happy because her test score was higher than usual. It was weird and her friends also feel it weird, but they congratulate her for having such a high score.

Hyun Gi was not focused on the road as she was too happy to do so. The test subject that she has a high score on was probably the hardest in her school. That's also the reason why her friends think it was weird as she always had a low grade since her first year.

But it was at that moment she got a call from an unknown number. She was suspicious at first but still answered the call anyway.

When she picked the call there was something strange in the voice of the other line. As if it was in space with signals.

[Soo Hyun Gi, if you're on the verge of death, would you like to go to another world?]

The person from another line said. Hyun Gi frowned at the sudden question. She also feels weird since this unknown person knows her name. 'Weird...' She thought.

"Sure. If I was on the verge of death it seems like I have no reason to go back and say 'hello! I am alive, believe it! Yeah, that would be ridiculous." She said. No one cared as people think it was only a joke.

[Then prepare yourself for the next event that will happen.]

The voice said and cut off the call. Soo Hyun Gi suddenly feel chills and finally get to notice that she was not on the sidewalk anymore but in the middle of the road. People were screaming and screaming. They were all in panic.

But Hyun Gi didn't panic for some reason. Acted like she knew this could happen. Well, she does not know this will happen but she knows that panic will only result in yourself something worse than ever. She then started to walk to the other side of the sidewalk she walks.

But then a car stopped her and crash her. The car also can't be controlled and hit the wall. Soo Hyun Gi, the one that got carried by it, her skull was crushed. And the car was also started to heat up.

She thought she would die at that moment. But then the strange voice from her phone earlier came from her mind.

[So do you still want to live now?]

"Ugh..."

Hyun Gi groaned. It was about a minute and the fire will start. She needs to make a decision. She can't be saved, she knows. But if there's a change...

'Yes, I still want to live...But I'm worried about my family at home. Will they be alright?'

She said back through her thought. It was her final decision. But Hyun Gi was worried about her mom being sad. It was the death of her mother's beloved daughter, who wouldn't cry if one of the pair's mothers and daughter died?

[I will take that as a yes and your family... I believe they can handle the pressure]

Soo Hyun Gi clicked her tongue with pain along with it. This person that speak in her mind was mostly not normal.

'Who are you?'

[I am the God of Death child. I will now take care of the transmigration and you'll wake up in a new place. ********************. See you hopefully next time, Soo Hyun Gi.]

With that line finished, the fire started, and Hyun Gi cried in pain but soon it's changed with darkness.

»»---->※✥※<----««

Soo Hyun Gi sighed and stood up. If this place is the one that GoD talking about. Then it is.

Hyun Gi started to examine her body, trying to see if she has some burn Mark or not. But it seems like she only has a few scars on her body but she was fine. She sighed in relief.

'Now time to check what place did that god placed me in.'

Hyun Gi thought while checking her surrounding. And the first thing that come to her mind was that she was in a forest. And she confirmed it after walking around for almost an hour. And she also received a matter of fact during her tour around the forest. This forest has so many monsters.

But she can handle it. In her previous world, Soo Jin-ah was a high-rank swordmaster. She also has fire-like attributes. She wore a mask to prevent someone from knowing her real identity as a high schooler. The mask function is also to prevent her from using too much of her firepower. As she can't control it.

But right now she was fighting monsters. Slice to slice. It was a never-ending fight. But despite focusing on fighting, Soo Hyun Gi's mind was not on the fight.

'Does this mean I can get stronger instantly? Then it's good.' Hyun Gi nodded as she slice another monster. She then looked up to the sky and glared at it like she know what was up there. 'That fucking God of Death... I will make sure to beat you up if I can.'

After that, she fights more until there are no monsters around her area. She then climbed a tree and lay down on a very big branch that can hold her weight. She was looking at the skies with wondering eyes.

'This will continue for a few months? Weeks? Or maybe years? Surely I will be strong if I fight much more monsters until I get out of this forest of monsters.' She thought before falling asleep. She was exhausted enough to sleep this fast. Soo Hyun Gi needed it.

»»---->※❖※<----««

It's been years since she, Soo Hyun Gi, got transferred to another world. She hasn't gotten out of the forest of monsters yet. She keep killing and killing monsters that were in her way.

She did want to get out. All of this makes her very stressed as she doesn't have someone to talk to or to rely on. She was all alone. In her previous world, even if she was stressed like hell, she still have her friends that keep cheering her up so that she doesn't give up. So this time was very different.

Soo Hyun Gi sighed a long sigh. She then collapse to the ground and laid her head on a monster body.

'This place is so huge. When can I get out of a place like this? Even if I get stronger, it was nothing if I was all alone. This must be what they mean by mentally sick.' She thought while releasing her ominous aura to prevent any monsters attacked her and closing her eyes.

Hyun Gi needs to find the way out of this place faster. She can't stay here for so long. She needed people. She needed humans to be around her.

It was until she heard footsteps coming her way.