departure to the capital

Hyun Gi and Cale had an odd expression as they stood in front of the carriage that would take the young master to the capital. The two of them have the same thought.

'How odd.'

The redhead young master had an odd expression as he asked the person standing next to him-not Hyun Gi.

"Why is it that their seat is better than my seat?"

He was looking at the expensive and soft cushion next to his, as well as the two kittens sitting on the cushion.

"Young master, shouldn't our precious cats travel comfortably on this trip? They are so small and precious."

'What nonsense.'

The young master has told Hyun Gi about the kittens being from the cat tribe. Hyun Gi was surprised by the news but can take it in quickly. It was because she already has a theory.

Cale, Hyun Gi, and Ron all had blank expressions on their faces.

Hyun Gi has seen the kids make poisonous fog. It was awesome and scary at the same time. How come kids can be this dangerous? Oh well, she also likes that when she was a kid. At that time Hyun Gi was 6 years old and she can control and make a fire in her hand. And people started to call her monster because of that.

Well, not until the real monster came.

"Young master, I will be sitting with the driver up top."

"Okay."

Ron jumped up next to the driver, and Hyun Gi was smiling nervously at Cale who only raised his eyebrow.

'What the fuck is this girl thinking.'

Cale thought as Hyun Gi opened her mouth to speak.

"Uhh... I will ride a horse right next to your carriage then, Cale-nim."

"Hm."

Cale hummed and was about to board in the carriage when Choi Han approached him.

"Cale-nim."

Choi Han said that he did not want to call Cale young master, instead choosing to call him Cale nim.

"What?"

"Is it okay for me to not be in the same carriage protecting you?"

Cale's expression turned like he had eaten some bitter persimmon.

"...Is there..."

'Is there a reason to do that?'

That was what Cale's expression was saying, and Choi Han didn't say anything else, instead just nodding his head. Cale started to squint his eyes while watching Choi Han walk away.

'It's really weird.'

Choi Han's eyes were still not very clear. His mind still seemed to be full of anger and thoughts of revenge. When Cale mentioned yesterday that they had sent people to Harris Village, he could see the anger in Chol Han's eyes.

Even so, Cale was mostly curious about Hyun Gi. A girl that looked like she is 13 years old and come with Choi Han. The reason why Cale keeps her as his bodyguard is to find out the identity of the girl and how strong she is.

Even so... Cale somehow never finds anything about the girl aside from the fact that she is strong. But the weirdest part is... Why did he trust her so much? For the past 4 days, Hyun Gi and Cale's relationship was getting better and weirder than ever. But somehow, he has this feeling of trusting Hyun Gi and he does it. It was as if he knows her already.