Being his bodyguard

Hyun Gi was in the sparring ground. She practices her Swordsmanship art. As she keeps swinging her sword.

Hyun Gi needs a new sword. Her current sword was dull. She still using it because she doesn't have any money to go to a blacksmith to make another one.

Well, she can ask the redhead young master named Cale, she got the name from the maids. But it was unnecessary to ask someone you don't know. Even though he helped you.

Hyun Gi also heard from the maids that young master Cale is trash, she doesn't believe what they say because of what she see yesterday night after she win a small spar with Ron, the old man.

In Hyun Gi's eyes, the redhead young master has a little tsundere personality. He acted like trash but have a warm heart and won't admitted it. Surely she'll like to follow him and his adventures.

'It will be an interesting journey.'

Hyun Gi swing her sword one more time and collapsed to the ground.

Ha.

Ha...

As she tries to catch her breath.

'Maybe I do it too much today.'

She then sees a glass of water in front of her. She takes it and gets up to drink it. After that, she looked at the person who give her the glass. It was Hilsman.

Hilsman is the Vice-Captain of the territory's Knights Brigade. Hyun Gi and he were pretty close after bumping into each other this morning and some introducing. You can say that the two was like close friend.

"Thanks, Hilsman-ssi."

"No problem, lady Hyun Gi."

"Just call me Hyun Gi, Hilsman-ssi."

"Only if you call me Hilsman without honorifics."

Hyun Gi smiles warmly at Hilsman and nodded. Then a maid called for her telling that the redhead young master was called for her presence in the study. Hyun Gi hurriedly says goodbye to Hilsman and walked towards the study with the maid leading her way.

When they reached the study, Hyun Gi see Choi Han going in. She quickly says thanks to the maid and go inside after knocking and go in.

"Nice to see you again, young master Cale."

Hyun Gi greets him with a bright smile and a bow.

"Yes, yes, come sit down now."

Cale answered quickly while pointing at the sofa that faced him. Hyun Gi does as said and sits face to face with the redhead young master. While Choi Han sits beside her a minute later.

"So why did you call us?"

"Yes, what is the payment?"

Hyun Gi knows that the redhead young master has some intention when he helped them wholeheartedly. But she didn't mind. Kindness is rewarded with kindness and so on the opposite.

The redhead young master smiled at the two.

"There is a way for you to pay back for the meal."

Cale looked at Choi Han before he continued.

"But I need to first determine whether you two will be capable of doing it. In simple terms, this is an interview."

"Continue, young master."
"Please go ahead."

Hyun Gi and Choi Han answered at the same time. The two immediately agreed to the redhead young master's talk of checking their qualification. The redhead started to ask while looking at Choi Han.