a glutton voice

Hyun Gi started to get ready and go towards Cale's room. There, she sees an old man named Ron.

"Good morning Mr. Ron!"

She said happily. As she still wears her mask he didn't see her smile brightly but felt that her aura was bright so he smiled at her.

"Good morning, Miss Hyun Gi. Are you going to go with the young master today?"

Hyun Gi nodded at his question and looked at him with sparkles In her eyes.

"Yes! I was very excited for my first time being a bodyguard! I hope I did it well!"

Ron only nodded. He went in and leave Hyun Gi alone.

'I guess I'll have to wait.'

Hyun Gi waited for Cale.

.

"So... Are you going to go to that tree, Cale-nim?"

Hyun Gi asked as they were buying bread. She guessed it like that because the redhead young master keep looking at the hill where there was a black scary-looking tree.

Hyun Gi remembered the knights saying that the tree was called the man-eating tree. It was because there was a time when a man tie his neck there they turned into a mummy overnight. Which is weird on why would the redhead young master go there.

"Yes. But first, let's go get some bag of bread."

And then they go to the bread shop to see the baker already there, waiting for the redhead young master.

'Seems like the young master has come here a few times before.'

She thought as they see the baker's eyes sparkling after seeing the young master.

"Young Master, you are here early today."

The baker seems to noticed Hyun Gi, who was looking around the place with interest in her eyes.

"And who might this lady be?"

The baker was admiring her beauty, even though he can't see her face, because Hyun Gi was wearing a mask. He was wondering why she is with Cale. And Cale seems to notice because he answered.

"Oh, she's my new personal guard. And the bread?"

As he also got to the point. The baker smiled as he handed Cale a big full of bread.

"Of course, I have it all ready. But is today really the last day?"

"Why? Greedy for more money?"

"Yes, I definitely am."

Hyun Gi snorted as Cale started to smile. Hyun Gi liked the way they interact. Seems like the redhead young master really buys the bread every day so often.

Cale handed the bag to Hyun Gi as he patted the baker's shoulder, which seems to be more relaxed in Hyun Gi's eyes.

After that, she followed the young master that was heading towards the slums, noticing the baker was praying.

'Maybe for Cale-nim to come back.'

But she also noticed that the young master did not notice the baker's prayers.

She playfully shook her head.

Then she saw two children, one had silver hair, one has red hair. They seem to be waiting for the young master to come. Which makes Hyun Gi frown.

'Do they didn't have a home?'

Hyun Gi looked at the kids pitifully. She too, experience it. If it wasn't for Choi Han nor Cale, she will be still in the forest of monsters and has no home to go back to.