Be With You

Wheein POV

Excited for the next morning to be with her. Nagising parin ako ng maaga kahit ilang oras lang ang tinulog ko or hindi ata ako nakatulog dahil kahit nakapakit ako nananagip akong kasama ko sya. Medyo masakit ang ulo ko ng bumangon ako. I Remembered na nag inom nga pala kame kagabi. I just take one pain reliever and take a bath. I got my phone and message Hwasa.

"Goodmorning. See you later."

I send her the message and waited for her replied but moments has passed. I glance on my watch but its almost 11 am. I thought we're going meet. Then bigla ng ring yong phone ko. It was her.

"Yes hello? Where are you? Are you okay?"

"Im fine just get down. Make it fast please."

I felt worried sa tono ng boses nya. I make it really fast to get down from my hotel suits. When I got to the lobby she's waiting in her car. I scootered and get inside the vehicle. I gesture her not to get out.

"Hi!" I felt my heart frantic beating. Is it because I almost run down just to see her again or is it because I can be close with her again after a long while or maybe because of both.

"Lets go."

She drives and I was wondering why its not the road to south we're taking. I can't help but to asked her when we are at Nlex.

"Hwasa.... where we going?"

She bite her lips and glance at me agitated then sighed deep bago sya nag salita.

"I need to go back. Kagabi kase sinugod si Mary sa hospital."

"Huh?! Why? What happened?"

"She got dengue virus naagapan a
naman." She lean on her side looks like she's so exhausted.

"Hwasa... can you pulled off on the side?"

"Why?"

"Just pull off."

We stop on emergency lane and she gets confused.

"Why? May problema ba?"

I get off and circled to the driver seat. I opened the door and she stared at me confused.

"Moved. I'll drive." I gestured her to sit on the passenger seat.

"No! Its fine. Dont worry I'm okay."

It makes me stared on her lips.
Its so closed that I really missed to kissed her lips for so long. I lean and peck her slightly parted lips. I gazed at her shocked face. She look down and move to the other seats without a word.

"Good girl." I commented having the smile plastered on my lips. I started the car and reached for her hand.

"I missed you. Love." I said but she just look a way and remain silent.

"You dont missed me?" I asked when she dont replied.

I heard her sighed deep and pulled her hand. Napakunot ang noo ko kung bakit pero alam kong mali yong ginawa ko. After all I leaved her just like that and we dont settled it yet, What I've done with her long ago. I Don't even say sorry for what I've done. I want to kick myself for being an asshole again.

"Im sorry for everything."

I know she's suppressing her emotions. She hides her tears silently falling on her face when she can no longer help it she buried her face on her palm and cried her heart out. Glad we reached the road stop. I pulled off on the parking area far away from other travelers.