Our Love

Hwasa POV

There's a slight awkwardness I feel after giving Wheein everything in me. I still feel a bit awkward. Especially being naked in front of her. Ewan ko mas ngayon naramdaman yong hiya. See saw everything in me, wala na ako maitatago. Im confident with my body but still I'm getting embarrassed.

"Why your not moving... get up dont just stared at me." She extend her hand to pulled me up by I shake my head.

"Una kana magbihis at lumabas."
Kunot noong napatingin sya saken sabay ngumiti.

"Your getting shied on me? I never thought your a shy person. After what happened between us ngayon kapa ba mahihiya saken? Come on!"
Nagulat ako ng bigla nya haltakin yong kumot. I dont know what to grab just to hide myself. I grab the pillow and cover on my naked self. She smiled wickedly and about to jump on the bed.

"Wheein! Stop! Magagalit ako!promise! Isa!" But Wheein determined to tease me. Pulling out the pillow. I jolted and stand but she grab my waist and wrapped on her arms. I hide my flustered face on my palm. She started peppering kisses on my cheek, on my hand and jaws down to my neck. Trying to pull away my hand on my face.

"Why your getting shied? You have a beautiful body. Perfectly curve and perfectly fit for my taste."
She bit her lips grazing her eyes on my. I pressed my naked body on her she just chuckled. Guided me a little to reached for the towel then wrap on me.

"Stop being shied on me. I love every piece of you. Ill wait for you outside huh?" She brushed her thumb on my cheek and smiled before going out.

After getting dressed we decided to drop by at the hospital and say to the elder that I need to bring her back to Manila.

"Ate Wheein... balik ka po ha?"
Mary pleaded. Wheein just smile and nodded. I know hndi sya sigurado kung kelan pero para lang wala na madaming tanong yong bata.

"Nay...Tay... aalis na po kame..."
Paalam ko. Alam ko may gusto sabihin ang tatay ko pero nanahimik nalang din kalaunan. Nag paalam na kame at umalis. Ilang oras din inabot namen bago makarating sa hotel na inaaccomadate nya.

We're walking in the lobby when a group of local press shooting flashes with us. I look at Hwasa's bare face. Automatically I cover her with my body.

"W-why?"

"Paparazzi... hurry up."

I pulled her hand to scootered to the nearest elevator and glad that the security of the place hold them and guide the press outside.

"Did they captured me?" I saw Hwasa's fear in her eyes.

"Dont worry okay. Lets just be casual outside...dont have to worry."

"But Whee... I'm a professor. Shocks! My God! Is this another problem?"

I just remained silent, I dont want to add anything to her anxiety. The moment we get to my hotel suite, Hwasa went to the window and look down then close the curtain. I pulled her close and guide her to the bed.

"Look... whats there to worry? We're both woman and I dont think press will doubt if we're having affairs. If the issues come out let's just say I'm meeting my former professor. Is that bad?"

She sighed afterwards and I felt a little at ease. Glad to pacified her anxiousness. Before I always fear that I cant protect her. But
I know, I can and able to protect someone I love.