Home

Continuation 

They entered and saw Arya adoring the house.. They smiled at her cute antics..

Neil: Choti madam...

Arya : hmm

Neil: apna room dekhna hai??

Arya: mera room?? Yaha bhi mera room hai neil??🤩🤩

He chuckled at her excitement and and nodded in yes and she started jumping in happiness... Neil looked back at mini, who was already looking at him and they smiled at each other.. 

Neil: to chale?? (forwarding his hand to her and she held it) 

Arya : chalo... Veerbalika tum bhi aao na

Mini: ha Arya aa rahi hu

The trio went to a room, and on the door, was written "Arya" then, Neil opened the door for her, and she was really happy seeing that.. Pink room, as she liked it... and bunk bed, white in colour.. The bed was neatly spread and a beautiful peach/pink colour, above the bed, there were teddy bears and a gift between them.. 

Neil: jao choti madam, vo gift aapke liye...

She hopped over to the bed, and climbed the small set of stairs of the bunk bed, and took the gift box and opened it, to find the box filled with chocolates... She squealed with happiness, and Mineil smiled... and then together...

Mineil (together): but only one chocolate per day (Chutanki)

She giggled at them and nodded in ok.. She got down, and saw her color coordinated study table and chair and all her favorite story books there, but what made her happiest was, the drawing books and water color paints kept there.. She was very happy and went and hugged Neil... He chuckled and told her to rest for some time and Mineil left the room... 

Mini: vaise ye sab tumne kab kiya?? 

Neil: tumhare birthday se pehle se sab ki planning ki thi.. Par ghar ki thodi si renovation karani thi, to time lag gaya, isiliye ek week tumhe hotel me rehne ko bola tha...

Mini: Acha.. 

Neil: chalo.. tumhara room dikhata hu...

Mini: hmm chalo...

He took her to the first floor, and led her to a room, and slowly opened the door for her... She was awestruck seeing the room.. He pulled her inside, as she looked like she had no mood of entering, and only wants to stand at the door and look inside with her eyes wide open... 
They entered inside, and she saw her room, looking so alike to the room at patiala... The wooden polished furniture, especially the bed, and a mirror... She stopped at the mirror... What she saw, left her teary eyed... Her lights, her fairy lights.. She looked at Neil, who came forward and wiped her tears.. She immediately hugged him, and he too hugged her, stroking her hair, calming her down.. Still in the hug, she asked..

Mini: tumhe kaise pata ki mujhe aise cheeze pasand hai??

Neil: mai jaanta hu tumhe... (this one line was enough to make her smile happily.. and he could actually imagine her smiling like a child now... he too smiled, but being Neil Oberoi had to say something to irritate her 😜) Aur vaise bhi, ye sab maine sirf yaha karaya hai.. varna bolti ki meri memories aur feeling judi hui hai.. 

She left him and started hitting him with her small hands, he caught her palms and both of them remembered the morning when Mini and Neil argued over Hanuman Uncle's charpai.. And both of them burst into fits of laughter.. When she calmed down, she looked around, and finally saw the balcony, a very beautiful balcony, simple yet very beautiful... There were plain white curtains, and 2 chairs and a table outside.. She smiled at him... He told her to rest and went out, she wanted to see his room, but she remembered something, and opened her laptop, just to see a mail.. She opened the mail, and started shouting immediately...

Mini: OH MY GOODNESS!!! MATARANI!!! NEILLLLLL..... NEILLLL.... 

Neil and Arya came running due to her shouts....

Precap: Starting a new life isn't easy

TBC🥰
Sorry for short update, but next update coming up soon... 
Pls do let me know, if you liked it or not ☺❤