Neil's indifferent behaviour 😫

Continuation 

Neil (almost a whisper): MINI????

Mini's eyes welled up, she could sense the agony in his voice.. He was broken, and the mere thought of how he would have spent the day worrying for her, stabbed her heart a million times.. And still, without her saying a word, he knew it was her.. even through a phone call.. 

Neil: Mini.. Mini.. Kuch bolo.. Are you okay?? Tum thik ho na?? Mini..

Mini couldn't hold herself back anymore.. She burst into tears, and by hearing her cry, Neil tensed up.. But he couldn't say anything.. His voice clogged up, he was afraid.. and worried about her well being... 

Mini (in between her sobs): NEIL....

Neil breathed a sigh of relief hearing her voice.. He calmed himself down, and tried to calm her down..

Mini: Neilll... Mai.. mai..

Neil (in a calm voice): Relax mini.. Pehle calm down.. Tum thik ho na??

Mini felt a weird calmness in voice, it hurt her.. He didn't shout, neither did he use harsh words, nor he spoke angrily, but his calmness was something different today.. She felt worried.. But nevertheless, she nodded her head to his question..

Neil: hum call pe baat kar rahe hai mini.. tum sar hilaoge to mujhe kaise dikhega 🙂

Mini: par pata to chal gaya na  🙂

Neil: (chuckled bitterly) ab bolo, tum thik ho na?? kaha ho bolo.. Mai aa jaunga.. Koi hai kya tumhare saath??

Mini: Do log hai yaha (she smiled at Vivaan and Krisha and they smiled back at her) Krisha aur Vivaan, hum yha... (she looked around, but to find nothing) ek min.. (she gave phone to Krisha to tell him about the place)

Krisha: hello.. Mai Krisha hu..  Aur hum vo, yaha vo trekking area se thoda dur (she tells the place, and Neil realises he's quite close by) aap aa jao.. Vivaan bahar aayega, to vo aapko dikh jayega...

Neil: ji.. Thank you so much Mini ka khayal rakhne ke liye 🙏🏻

Krisha: Thank you mat boliye.. Isme thanks ki koi baat nahi hai.. 

Vivaan went out, and Mini thanked Krisha again, and she smiled and gave mini water to drink.. Neil rushed to the place and found someone standing there..

Neil: Vivaan??

Vivaan: ji.. Neil.. right??

Neil nodded..

Vivaan: Aayiye.. 

And he took Neil inside.. Neil saw Mini, sitting on a bed, her arm and leg badly bruised, He closed his eyes in pain.. Mini saw Neil, who entered, worry written all over his face, his eyes swollen and his hands shivering slightly in fear, she saw him close his eyes, and understood what was going on in his mind.. She looked at Krisha and Vivaan who blinked their eyes in assurance and left the room to give them some privacy..

Mini: Neil.. 

Neil: (walked towards mini and caressed her arm gently) Are you okay?? zyada dard to nahi ho raha hai na??

Mini: mai thik hu Neil..

Neil (turned his face sidewards and wiped the tears that threatened to fall) : dikh raha hai kitni thik ho..

Mini: Neil.. I know, tum mujhse naraz ho.....

Neil (cutting her) : vo sab chodo mini.. It's not the time now.. Abhi tum thik ho jao.. Pehle hum ghar chalte hai.. Arya bohot pareshaan hai.. Mai.. mai.. usko call karta hu, baat karo..

Mini reluctantly agreed. 

Neil (on call) : Arya?? 

Arya: Neil!! Veerbalika tumhare saath hai na.. Bolo..

Neil: ha Arya.. Tumhari veerbalika mil gayi

Mini: chutanki!! 

Neil: tum log baat karo, mai aata hu

Arya: Veerbalika, tum thik ho na?? Mai bohot dar gayi thi Veerbalika, aur Neil bhi. Vo kab se tumhe dhund raha tha. 

Mini: tumhe darne ki koi zarurat nahi hai chutanki I'm fine. Neil hai abhi mere paas

Arya: tum dono jaldi ghar aa jao

Mini: ha chutanki aa jayenge

Outside..

Neil: ahm.. Vivaan.. Krisha..

Krisha: ji..

Neil: Thank you so much, aap dono ne Mini ka khayal rakha. I'm really grateful to you, and will always be

Vivaan: Aree, aap thank you mat boliye, it was our pleasure..

Neil: ji.. but still, aap..

Krisha: pls itna formal mat hoiye.. Aap hum "tum" kehke hi bulaiye..

Neil: okay.. but tum log bhi mujhe "aap" mat bulao please🙂

Vivaan (chuckles): okay.. vaise Neil, Mini ko sprain hua hai per me.. Haath ka bas bahar wounds hai by God's grace, par unka pura dhyan rakhna padega 2 weeks tak, wounds aur sprain 1 week me thik ho jayenge.. par 1 week aur vo koi exertion na kare, ye dhyan rakhna padega.

Neil: ha I will take care, vaise tum??

Vivaan: ha mai doctor hu 😄

Krisha: tum dono aaj raat ko yahi ruk jaiye 

Neil: nahi Krisha, vo ghar me Arya... matlab Mini ki behen akeli hai, caretaker ke saath, to hume jaana padega.. 

Krisha: oh.. 

Vivaan: par Neil mini ka dressing karana padega, parso subah.. 

Neil: to tum dono ghar aa jao.. isi bahane ek aur baar milna ho jayega..

Krisha and Vivaan agreed.. And Neil arranged a cab for them to reach home, while Krisha and Vivaan chatted with Mini too for a while.. Mini was just waiting for a chance to talk to Neil, as she was not liking his distant behaviour.. 

 Mineil bid bye to Vivaan and Krisha and made their way home.. Soon, they reached home.. Neil carried Mini in his armas, as she cannot climb stairs, and Arya met her in the room itself.. Mini wanted to talk to Neil very badly, but Neil insisted on her resting... After making mini sleep, Neil made a few calls, and came back into the room, he sat on the chair next to Mini and held her hand and lovingly caressed her hair, and slept on the chair itself..

Morning.

Mini woke up to Neil bringing her breakfast and medicines into the room. She slowly got up, and sat leaning to the headrest. 

Neil: mini, ye breakfast karlo, aur ye medicines hai.. Khana hi padega, no nakhre😐😤

Mini: ye lene zaruri hai kya Neil??

Neil: ha😒

Mini: kha lungi, par ek shart pe

Neil: kya??

Mini: ek Neil wali smile dedo..

Neil just plastered a fake smile on his face, but Mini madam is Mini madam.. 

Mini: nahi Neil.. bolo kya baat hai..

Neil: mini pehle ye kha lo.. you need rest now..

Mini: Neil listen to me

Neil: no mini, please meri baat maan lo, you need rest, ye baate baad me ho jayengi..

Mini: Nei.. (just then the doorbell rang, and Neil sprang out of the room) 

After 2 mins, Mini saw that 😲

TBC 🥰
What do you think?? Will mini be able to bring her old Neil back??
What is the reason behind Neil's indifferent behaviour??
Comment and let me know 🤗