Where is Arya??

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

The next morning

Neil woke up to the most blissful view. He saw Mini and Arya next to her, sleeping peacefully. He smiled at them, kissed Mini's head and went to freshen up. He came back and saw Mini awake, and Arya on her lap, giggling. They saw him.

Neil: Good Morning..

Mini/Arya: Good Morning..

Mini: Chutanki.. Kal raat to tumhe neend nahi aa rahi thi na?? Aate hi 2 minute me so gayi??

Arya: Ha.. Neend to nahi aa rahi thi.. Par tumhari lori sunte hi aa gayi.. 

Neil: Vo to hai.. Pata nahi mai kab so gaya

Arya: Tum bilkul mumma ki tarah lori gaati ho Veerbalika

Mini smiled

Mini: Babes mere liye bhi yehi gaati thi.. Aur mai bhi aise hi so jaati thi

Neil came to her and held her hand, she smiled, indicating that she was fine..

Neil: Ok, chalo ab.. Dono ready ho jao, sab wait kar rahe honge breakfast ke liye.. 

They nodded, and he went out, smiling at how beautiful the morning was. He saw Meera engrossed in a phone call. He went to her and tapped her shoulder from behind, she dropped her phone, startled. He picked it up, and saw that it was Bobby's call.

Neil: Wah!! Subah subah phone calls and all!! Nice!! 

Meera: Tujhe to mai!!

She tried to take the phone from his hand, but failed (height issue uk 😂)  He put it on speaker.

Neil: Bhai sun!! Ye tujhe bohot miss kar rahi hai!! Yahi aa jaa na!!

Bobby (on phone): Bhai aap bhi na!!

He giggled, and she blushed.

Neil: Oye hoye!! Tu sharmati bhi hai??!!

Meera: Chup kar na!!

Neil: Tune kya kam pareshan kiya hai mujhe 😏

Meera: Yaar phone de naa!!

Neil: Bilkul nahi 😂

After a long banter, he gave her phone back and went from there. And joined everyone for breakfast, and soon, Mini arrived with Arya.

Preet: Kya hua kal Arya nahi aayi sone??

Mini: Vo vahi pe so gayi thi yaar, aur mujhe laga ki sone deti hu, varna neend khul jayegi iski

Preet: Par, mujhe bol dete, mai aa jaati, I mean.. Tum logo ko kuch kaam hoga na..

MiNeil choked on their food.

Preet: 🤭

Neil: Please.. Breakfast karo!! Aur hume bhi karne do..

Mini (whispering): Yaha Arya baithi hai, Dadu Biji hai aur tu.. Kuch bhi??

Preet: Mai to generally bol rahi thi.. Ab tera dimag kahi aur jaa raha hai to mai karu?? (she shrugged)

Mini: Shut up Preet Kaure!!

They finished their breakfast with all the leg pulling, and jokes. They came out.

Arya: Veerbalika.. 

Mini: Ha??

Arya: Vo vaha play area hai.. Mai vaha jaake khelu??

Mini: Par chutanki.. Chalo ek second.. Dekhte hai..

They went there, and saw many children playing there. Mini was convinced finally. Dadu came there.