Operation!!!

It's a total emotional roller coaster for all MiNeil fans now right 🤧
This story is a small attempt to make you feel closer to them at this time🥺💕
As SonyTV is completely and very easily ignoring all our pleas..
So enjoy reading this🤗

Continuation

Doctor: Aap sab himmat mat haariye..

All the doctor's words were falling on deaf ears now.. Mini was lost now, her fear was now replaced with another.. The last set of words of the doctor, that brought Mini back to reality were..

Doctor: Operation karvana padega na, to papers kaun sign karega?? Ms. Mini..  

Mini didn't see this coming.. looking at Mini silent.. The doctor was confused and asked

Doctor: aapko ye inform nahi kiya gaya kya??

Mini nodded in no, as she didn't even have an iota of idea what this was, she looked questioningly towards other family members, and they looked equally confused.. 

Mini: n..no doctor.. hume kisi ne nahi bataya..

Doctor (sighs): maine sister ko bheja tha, as I was studying the case.. Inka operation karvana zaruri hai.. Agar nahi karvaya, to his condition can worsen.. Aur agar karvaya, to the risk of memory loss prevails.. I'll give you some time to decide.. Aapko kuch papers sign karne padenge, in case you decide to go ahead with operation..

Mini: ka..kaise pa..papers??

Doctor: Consent papers.. dekhiye, hum, as doctors, apna best koshish karenge, par agar patient ko kuch ho gaya, during the operation.. None can hold the doctors responsible..

He gave the family some privacy and walked away, leaving Mini shattered in pieces. The whole family was in tears. On one side there was his life, and on the other side, the risk of him probably forgetting all of them.. And everyone shuddered at that mere thought.. Alas!! Who thought that a person can grow so close to each and every person that too in such a short span of time!! But Neil did. He bonded with everyone as a family, as a friend, like probably no one else could.. 

Bobby went and kept his hand on Mini's shoulder, bringing her out of her thoughts..

Bobby: Mini, ye operation...

Mini: Operation hoga Bobby..

She declared.. And everyone's heads shot up in her direction. And there stood Mini, although broken completely, but with strong hopes and determination.. 

Preet: Par mini, agar operation hua to, Neil...

Mini: Agar nahi hua to shayad hum usko hamesha hamesha ke liye kho denge preet kaure..

Yes, she had uttered it, which no one dared to utter since the time she had entered the hospital.

Mini: Vo agar mujhe bhul jaaye, to mai seh nahi paungi preet, par agar mere iss darr se aage usko kuch ho gaya, to mai khudko kabhi maaf nahi kar paungi..

Dadu: Mini, tu ek baar sochna chahti hai??

Mini: soch liya hai maine dadu.. Aur soch samaj ke hi ye bol rahi hu..

Bobby and Preet hugged her tight, and she let go of the tears she had been holding since such a long time, they parted, and the nurse came with the papers.. Mini went to her, and took the papers..

She took the pen with shivering hands, she closed her eyes, to get control on herself, but all she could see was all their happy moments together.. She looked at the papers, and her hands didn't move an inch.. Her face turned pale.. She looked at the papers and then her hand, as if his death sentence was laid in front of her..

Biji was weeping from behind, seeing her in this condition.. 

Biji: Khurana sahab, kaisa din dekhna padh raha hai?? Mini ye...

Mini was unable to move her hand, when she felt her pen being taken.. Before she could realise it, Dadu took the pen, and signed the papers and haved it back to the nurse.. Mini just looked at him.. Dadu hugged her and stroked her hairs. She felt relieved

Dadu: tu himmatvali hai mini, par tujhe dukh me hum nahi dekh sakte..

Mini (tightening her hold on him): dadu, Neil mujhe bhulega to nahi na?? Vo mujhe nahi bhul sakta na??

Dadu: apne pyar pe vishvas rakh beta.. vo bhagvan itna bhi bura nahi, ki tum dono ki umeed har baar tod de.. 

She looked at him surprised, to say the least..

Dadu: aise kya dekh rahi hai?? Tujhe kya lagta hai? Hume kuch dikhta nahi hai kya?? Areee sab pata mujhe, teri biji, aur Dadiamma ko .

Mini: daduu...

Just then, the doctor entered and Mini went to him

Doctor: hum abhi OT ready karva rahe hai, tab tak aap me se koi ek patient se jaake mil sakta hai..

Dadu/Biji: jaa mini.. (others nodded)

She nodded and made her way inside the ward. The nurse inside decided to give her some time alone with him, and she walked out. Mini came with teary eyes, and sat down near him... She looked at him with glossy eyes, and stroked his forehead with her palm..

Lag jaa gale...
Lag jaa gale, ke phir ye
Hasin raat ho na ho...
Shayad phir iss Janam me
Mulakat ho na ho...
Lag jaa gale se...

She took his palm in hers and placed a kiss on his palm.. She leaned over to his touch. And let her tears flow from her eyes. She didn't speak a word, tears did the job...

Humko mili hai aaj ye
Ghadiyan naseeb se...
Jee bhar ke dekh lijiye
Humko kareeb se...
Phir aapke naseeb me
Ye baat ho na ho ...
Shayad phir iss Janam me
Mulakat ho na ho...
Lag jaa gale...
Lag jaa gale...

Mini stood up, as the nurse informed that the OT is ready, and they have to go.. She placed a kiss on his forehead and whispered

Mini: I'll be waiting for you Neil... Aa jaana..

She went out of the ward and watched in silence as they took him to the OT, and the red bulb turned on... She just strolled aimlessly in the hospital until she saw the Durga maa murti at one corner... She walked up to the corner

She went there and stood in front of the idol

Mini: kyu?? Why?? Why always us?? Itne saalo ke baad mujhe kisi ne apnaya jaisi mai hu vaisi.. par aaj vo mujhse dur jaane ki kagaar pe hai.. Jisse bhi mai pyar karti hu, vo mujhe chod ke chala jaata hai.. Par iss baar nahi 🙏🏻 aap hi ko kuch karna hoga... Mujhe apna Neil chahiye. Aur vo mujhe bhule nahi.. bas... Aap babes ki matarani hai na, aaj aapko uske vishvaas ka vaaste mere Neil ko bachana hi padega 🙏🏻 uske vishvas ko kabhi haarne mat dena🥺🙏🏻

She wiped her tears and went back there, to see Arya waiting for her .

Arya: Veerbalika... Tum to strong ho na to ro mat (she wiped Mini's tears) Pata hai, Neil ne ek baar bola tha, tum ekdum vo strong heroine ki tarah ho.. Tum chinta mat karo, Neil thik ho jayega

Mini wondered on how life has it's own ways of teaching things... She looked at her little sister, whom she didn't even know about a year ago... There she was, giving her the strength and hope that she needed the most now.

Mini: thank you yaar chutanki (she hugged her)

Everyone smiled at the duo, and Mini came and sat impatiently outside the OT...

After 3 hours

It was almost daybreak, and the Operation was still going on, all they could see was a few nurses running in and out a few times, tensed...

Mini was hell worried, and thinking about Neil, until the red light turned green... And the doctor walked out, sighing..

TBC 🥰
What do you think the doctor will say now??
Will Mini's prayers be heard?? Or hopes shattered??