Lost Together 1.1

Main characters in the story - Special agent Karan Shergill and Dr. Monami.

Back story, 

Trainers and trainees were camping in a forest together...They were there for 2 days, as per plan on the 2nd day of the camp, in evening they will leave back for parakaram...So, as decided all packed their bags to leave...They came in 3 jeeps...On way to here Faizi and karan came in one jeep together...But now when they are leaving, karan and monami were angry from eachother and were not talking, actually monami was not talking to karan due to his rich kids comment...✨

Cut to, present day -

They were leaving for parakaram...Faizi decided to play cupid, karan and monami were not talking...So just for them to have some alone time, Faizi jumped in the same jeep as koel and told monami to go in karan's jeep...Monami and karan both looked at him shocked...

Monami - naa..hii...nahii mein sid sath hi jaati hu...

Karan - He looked at her, he knew she's not talking to him...He said han Faizi tu aaja naa...

Faizi - Karan ab mein baith gya naa, Monami it's okay karan abhi special agent mode mein ni hai...jao baith jao uske sath...

Sid - Han na monu bro..jaa naa.. winking at her...

Monami - Ohhkayy...Giving sid a look...

All of them sat in their respective jeeps, karan and monami were now in the 3rd jeep together, they were alone...All left together...Sid n Faizi were in ahead of karan...Karan was at the back, making sure none of them gets lost in the forest... Suddenly Sid n Faizi decides to have a race...They did...Karan was fine with it...Now that Sid n Faizi have already left, there were only 2 of them on the road, it was pin drop silence...Monami wasn't looking at him, she was just staring out of the window and he was driving... Suddenly a very dark patch came in the forest, there were no lights...Karan tells her to lock her car door just to be safe, she looks at him annoyed but does as he says...They were crossing that patch, when suddenly some men appear from the dark in front of them and stopped their car...Monami got little scared, they didn't seem to be good...Karan was hesitant too but he stopped and asked them the reason to stop them...They tried to talk to karan first, they asked for a lift...There were 2 men, Karan looked at Monami, If he was alone...He would have given them the lift but they already didn't seem to be right people, they were only talking when, out of nowhere a 3rd man appeared infront of them and tried to loot them...Karan being a special agent quickly got out and kicked the two of them but the 3rd one held monami and put a knife on her neck...Karan's heart skips a beat on seeing that, he takes a step back and says okay here take this, he keeps his wallet and mobile on the car bonnet...One of them picked them up when suddenly one of the goons started to tease monami and touch her...Karan was fuming in anger now...

Monami - She was soo scared, she calls his name - Kaa..rann..

Karan - Aayee, leave her...By saying that, he kicks him in the stomach...He was just going to kick the other two too when one of them shot him in fear...

There was utter silence for few seconds...The goons ran in fear and monami was shocked seeing what just happened...He forwards his hand to hold her...She ran to him, he was about to kneel down on the ground when she held him in her arms and patted his cheeks asking him not to close his eyes...Karan was still conscious...They both kneel down on the ground, Monami was crying by now and was angry on him...

Monami - Karan tum kyu aaye unke saamne?? Kya zarurat thi (Tears were falling from her eyes)

Karan - Mein theek hu, kaha gye vo..tum thk ho??

Monami - karaann, tum thk ni ho...She said sobbing badly...

He tried to get up but couldn't, bullet hit in top of his left shoulder blade, monami quickly got up and wrapped a cloth on his wound, so he doesn't bleed out...Then she lends him her support and lifts him up...He was going to sit in the drivers seat...