Mr. & Mrs. Batra's anniversary - 3.2

On way Monami sees a bouquet shop and asks karan to stop...

Monami - Karan, stop stop stop...

Karan - Ab kya hua Monami??

Monami - Roko na karan vo dekho (She points at the bouquet shop)

He stops the car...

Monami - Dekho ab late toh ho hi gye hai... Bouquet bhi lete huye jaate hai, anniversary hai unki...

Karan smiles faintly and nods his head in an okay...

Monami - Baithe kya ho utro chalo

Karan - Mein bhi chalu??

Monami - Han na karan, dekho kitne saare sundar sundar bouquets hai...Mein akeli confuse ho jaungi...Pls pls pls??

Karan - Acha acha...Theek hai... Chalo...

He accompanied her to the shop...Monami was very sweetly looking at all the different bouquets...And karan was adoring her from a distance...She starts showing him 2 bouquets...

Monami - Karan dekho ye wala accha hai?? Ya ye wala??

Karan - Rani sahiba ye sab mere bas ki baat ni hai...Aapko jo bhi accha lage aap le lijiye...

Monami - Karann pls btao naa?? White n red roses ya Pink lilies??

Karan finally chooses pink lilies and Monami smilingly says, 

Monami - Mujhe bhi yahi zyada accha laga...Ye wala kardijiye uncle...

The shopkeeper was an old very sweet man...He packs them smiling and says,

Shopkeeper - Aap dono ki pasand bhtt milti hai...

Karan and Monami smiles a little hearing him...He hands her the bouquet and says, Beta tumhari biwi ki pasand bhtt acchi hai...

Monami and Karan were shocked and blushing hard hearing...You know who's shocked and who's blushing...Yes Monami blushes and Karan is shocked hearing him...

Karan - Biwi?? 

Monami - Ha...? M..Mein biwi ni hu inki...

Shopkeeper - Accha...Mujhe laga aapki Biwi hai...Par jo bhi ho, kabhi toh ban hi jaogi...Abhi toh umar hi kya hai tum dono ki...Bhtt pyaari jodi hai tum dono ki...He gives karan one extra rose from him to give to Monami...

Shopkeeper - Dedo ab...Ye lo...

Karan was embarrassed af by now...😂♥️

And Monami was red like a tomato by now...🙈♥️

Monami smiling hard, she knew Khadoos Shergill can burst any minute now...She takes the rose directly from the uncle's hand and says thank you uncle...She quickly takes the bouquet and was about to pay fr it when Karan pays for it, stopping her hand by his hand...♥️

She looks at him surprised, but later smiles and he smiles back...They finally leave for the party again...Wthin more 10 mins or so, they reached the venue and entered the hall together...♥️

Together, firstly they went straight upto Mr. And Mrs. Batra...Wished them for their anniversary and then obviously went to their friends...Karan went to Faizi and Monami went to Sid...

Faizi - Aa gye Janaab

Karan - Han yr Faizi

Faizi - Kaisa raha fir?? Badha khush lag rha hai

Karan - Abbey oh saand, kya kaisa raha??

Faizi chuckles hard and Karan simply ignores him...♥️