At an active bomb site - 4.3

Out of the group of sleeper cells only two are left inside...But neither Karan knows how many are there, nor Monami...

He takes out his gun and walks through the door...He passed the door, and as soon as he does...A man from behind hits him with a heavy wooden stick on his back...He wanted to hit on his head but fortunately it hit on his back...His gun fell from his hands...

Karan - aaahhh

Karan winced, turned around and took the stick from his hands, kicking him to make him fall...He finally hits him on his head with the same stick...He bends to pick up his gun, and he hears a gunshot...💥

It was like the earth beneath his feet shifted...He looked up and he could only utter a single word...

Karan - Mo..naamii

It was like his heart stopped beating...And all he could hear was that gunshot...The time stopped for him for few seconds and echo of the gunshot was all he could hear...The rest of world went shut for him...🥺

Flashback -

As soon as Monami heard about the kid she ran back in without getting noticed by anyone...

She makes her way in...Hidding she runs back to the room where civilians were held captive...She entered the room and saw a little boy crying in corner...She ran to him and hugged him...

Monami - Bacha mein aa gai baby...Ssshh rona band karo...Ssshh...aap ro oge toh vo bad men aa jayenge... Pls chup ho jao...Mein aapko aapki mumma pass leke jaungi

The kid eventually calmed down a little when Monami kept him in her embrace...Then Monami checked outside...No one was there so she signaled the kid to quickly come in her arms...She got him up in her arms and was walking out... Just then a man came infront of her... Monami's heart skipped a beat seeing him...She got the kid down shivering and she hides him behind her...

The man - Toh tum log the Jo yaha itna shor macha rhe ho...Humare logo ko maar rhe ho...Ab mein tumhe ni chodhunga...He presses a button on his watch...Ab btata hu tujhe...Ab teri vajah se mujhe iss bache ko bhi maarna padega

He laughed an evil laugh and pointed his gun down at the kid...The kid froze in his place and Monami without any second thoughts she covered the kid in a reflex...And in that chaos...The man suddenly shoots his shot... And the bullet hits Monami's leg...She cried in pain...

Monami - Aaahhhh 

Back to present - 

Monami shouted as the bullet hit her but Karan couldn't here anything except the ringing in his ears and the sound of the gunshot echoing in his ears...Karan quickly got up with shaky legs and walked inside...

What he saw -

He saw that Monami was about to kneel down on the floor and the man was just gonna shoot her again...Karan within seconds got out of his trance and shot him on his head and ran towards Monami...

Karan - Monami... monamiii

He catched her in his arms and Pats her face...

Karan - Monami... Monami tum thk ho?? 

Monami - Ka..karan mein thk hu

Karan looked at the kid who was breathing heavily seeing all the scenario infront of him...He was still frozen on one place...He scaned him, he was okay...He wasn't shot...

Karan - Monami tumhe goli lagi?? Kaha lagi h btao... Btao mujhe Monami

He couldn't stop his tears from falling...Monami took a deep breath and said...