Lost Together 1.5

She starts driving again, this time they were smiling and talking a bit...It was after an hour's drive when she saw a tea stall and asked,

Monami - Karan chai??

Karan - He nods his head while saying okay...

Monami stops the car in a corner...And was about to get down, when -

Karan - Bahar nikalna allowed hai??

Monami smiles and asks waaahh Karan Shergill kisi se permission bhi leta hai?? While making an amazed face...

Karan - Nhi...

Monami was giving him death stares by now...

Karan - Nhi..I mean han...

She chuckles and replies baithe raho chup chap, u need rest...Mein laati hu chai...By saying that she gets down from the car...

Karan was thinking to himself Ye aaj kuch zyada hi order chala rhi hai, but then he smiled on his own harkatein, the way he was fumbling when she asked if even he has to take permission...He was smiling only when Monami came in with tea and saw him, he controlled his smile and took tea from her hand...

Monami - Kya hua has kyu rhe ho??

Karan - Mein?? Nhi toh...

She makes a face to him thinking issey kya ho gya and he just started having his tea without meeting her eye...She comes and sit in the car near him, having her tea...She saw him getting cold...She got out of the car and searched for a stall in her bag...Karan didn't knew what she's doing at the back... When suddenly she comes and opens his door, he was looking at her and before he could ask anything, she wraps her stall around him...

Karan - Kya kr rhi ho Monami?? 

Monami - Tumhe stall de rhi hu, thand hai karan or tumhare shoulder pe already chott hai...Thand lag jaygi toh shoulder aur pain karega...She said while still wrapping her stall and not looking at him...

But he was looking straight at her...He was looking at how she's taking care of him since yesterday... Despite his comment, despite everything...She's still here and doing all that...He was lost in his thoughts and when Monami came back to her seat and said peelo jldi chai, thandi ho jaygi...It broke his chain of thoughts and he finished his tea...

Karan - Tum mujhe meri jacket de deti...Ye stall tumhari...

Monami - Karan vo mujhe mili ni... Morever tumne sling pehna hua hai... Jacket se tum comfortable nhi hote...

Karan - Okay and he smiled faintly at her...

She smiled back and starts the car...it was only approx an hour drive left...They were on the road, the roads were empty so Monami was driving little fast... Suddenly a speed breaker came and she just on a reflex put her hand in front of him...Almost on his chest, he looks at her surprised and she says,

Monami - Vo...vo maine isliye rakha ki ek dumse tumhare shoulder pe jerk na aaye...I'm sorry, she says and pulls back her hand...

Karan - Smiled on his response, Monami mein bacha ni hu...Tum sabka sachme itna dhyan rakhti ho...??

Monami - Nhii

Karan - Haa??

Monami - I mean ha..haan...Kyu ni

Karan - Lo fir tumhara Monami - itis shuru ho gya

On this comment of his both of them started smiling and just to make the air less awkward, Monami turns on the radio...♥️