Lost Together 1.4

Monami gets in the car and starts driving...✨

Both of them didn't talked much on way but now definitely she wasn't angry on him...She forgot about that for now...She was driving and from the front mirror she was catching glances of him...It was 8 in the morning...The night was rough, she hasn't slept that much and for him though he slept but he's way too exhausted and in pain...They finally left the forest area and found their way onto the roads...

It was already half n hour, that they had left...He wasn't talking much...She looks in the mirror and watch him flinching his eyes in pain...She turns to him and asks,

Monami - Karan bahot dard ho rha hai??

Karan - hmm?? Nhi, I'm okay (He said trying hard to act normal)

She knew he's in pain...She gives him a look and starts driving faster...

Karan - Whatt??

Monami - Nothing

He looks at her and thinks issey kya ho gya...And for her, she starts looking for a chemist shop on the road...It wasn't even 10 mins into driving when she found a chemist and stopped the car...✨

Karan - Kya hua?? Gaadi kyu roki??

Monami - Aai mein ek min..

By saying that she was about to get down... When karan holds her wrist n asks Jaa kaha rhi ho par?? As soon as he grabs her hand, she felt fluttering in her heart , she turns to him and looks at him in the eye...He quickly realizes what he did, he takes back his hand and says sorry...He was trying not to meet her eye, when she replies to him...Aa rhi hu karan, vo rha chemist...I'll get somethings...He soon turns to see the chemist on the opposite side of the road and continues by saying ab toh hum academy hi jaa rhe hai...She cuts him mid sentence and says, Karan it's already been hours okay...I can't put you more at risk...She said with a very worried face...He gives in and says jao...She was just about to get down opening her door when a bike out of no where approached their car and she didn't looked at that...She was about to get down, when Karan saw it coming...

Karan - Monamiii

He screamed her name on the top of his voice and quickly pulled her in, closing her car door...Monami was terrified of what just happened, She was just processing what just happened when she heard his scream...

Karan - Aaaaoo, he flinched in pain...Holding his left arm really tight...

He probably jerked his shoulder in Saving her...She quickly asks kya hua karan and without giving a damn about him, he angrily asks her,

Karan - Tumhe di..dikhai ni deta Monami?? Kaha hai Tumhara dimag?? Saamne se bike aa rhi thi...kam se kam utarne se pehle road ko toh dekhlo...Tumhe kuch ho jaata toh?? He was sooo angry right now, but he tried to control himself...The pain in his shoulder was also getting intolerable right now...

Monami - I'm sorry karan, maine ni dekha...I'm really sorry...Dikhao pls kaha dard ho rha hai...??

Karan - I'm okay, let's go...

Monami - Karan mein aa rhi hu, 1 min ruko...

By saying that, she looked on the both sides of the road and left for the medical store...She quickly grabbed some things and came back...

She went to him, and opened his car door...He was looking at her angrily but as soon as he saw tears in her eyes, he asked kya hua?? She didn't answered him...kept the bag on his lap and took out a syringe, he again asked her kya hua, bologi?? When she didn't answered this time too, he shaked her hand and said hum jaa rhe hai vapis academy...Kya karne baith gai ho?? 

She finally looked at him and answered, I'm

She finally looked at him and answered, I'm.. I'm sorry...Meri vajah se tumhara pain vapis start ho gya, by saying that...Tears started flowing her eyes and it melted his heart...She without looking at him, gave him a tetanus shot...He flinched and replied maine ye ni pucha tha Monami...Accha theek hai, rona band karo...Ro kyu rhi ho Rani sahiba?? She didn't answer him, she wiped her tears with the back of her hand and prepared a painkiller injection...He was looking at her and thought to himself that may be she got scared from that bike incident...She asks karan, dusri arm pe dedu?? He doesn't answer her, instead he says Kuch ni hua Monami...Theek hai, ho gya ho gya...She gives him the painkiller injection and keeps her hand on his arm, she continues by saying...

Monami - kya ho gya?? (While still having tears in her eyes)

Karan - Tum jo hua abhi, that bike incident...ussi se dari hui ho right??

Monami - She gives him a look and taps her palm on her forehead by saying... Seriously karan?? Tumhe lagta hai mein mere liye dari hui hu?? 

Karan - Nhi??

Monami - Nhi karan... Mujhe toh kuch hua hi ni...

Before she could complete, he says...

Karan - Tumhe kuch hone deta bhi ni mein...By saying that he realised what he said and looked away...

To his surprise, Monami hugged him...He didn't knew why she did, before he could ask...She says Mujhe pta hai...Or mein mere liye ni pareshan karan, meri vajah se fir tum..he lagi...Mein isliye bas...By saying that, she starts sobbing in his arms...A little smile comes to his face hearing her and he finally responds to her hug...He wraps his arms around her and says Rani sahiba, kuch ni hua...Isme rone wali konsi baat hai?? I'm sorry...Mein chilaya tumpe...But pls road ka Dhyan rakha karo...She quickly pulls back, she was still in his arms...She surprisingly asks Khadoos Shergill sorry bhi bolta hai?? She realised what she said and in a reflex she held her ears saying sorry...vo... Before she could say anything...He tried soo hard not to smile...He asks,

Karan - Khadoos Shergill??

Monami smiles with tears in her eyes, she says sorry... nikal gya...making a puppy face...

He burst out laughing looking at how cutely she said sorry... Seeing him laugh, even she started laughing...They both soon realised that they are still in eachother's embrace...They pulled back controlling their smiles...She made him wear the arm sling and closes his door...✨

TO BE CONTINUED...

I hope you guys are liking this, lemme know how u like it...I'll wait...🙈

Enjoy...Much love...♥️✨