🌻 1 🌻

Once upon a time, two girls named Snow White and Aurora were close friends since they were kids. Aurora lived with her three godmothers, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather while Snow White lived with her evil stepmother. 

At a young age, Snow White and Aurora always played in the forest till one day, the evil stepmother asked her mirror a question. 

"Mirror mirror, who's the fairest of them all?" She asked.

"My Queen, it's you but Snow White and Aurora are the most beautiful." The mirror answered.

The Queen frustrated in anger as she had a little plan up her sleeve. At that time, she invited the three godmothers of Aurora for tea. The evil stepmother decided to kill Snow White and Aurora but it won't be that easy though.

"I wonder what the Queen is saying to that mirror." Flora said quietly. 

"That's a magic mirror Flora, she can ask the mirror who's the fairest of them all and tell her it's her." Merryweather said. "She looks very mad though."

"I overheard her saying she's gonna make some sort of plan. Is she planning to kill poor Snow White and Aurora?!" Fauna frightened.

"Sorry about that ladies, just my lipstick got smudged." The Queen lied. 

The three godmothers looked at each other then at the Queen. At that same time, Snow White and Aurora came back inside the dining table all covered in mud. The Queen saw Snow White how she looked like a disgrace to the guests, even her!

"Snow White! How dare you make such a mess of yourself?! Don't you know how much of a disgrace you are to the guests?!" The Queen yelled at poor Snow White. 

"M-mother, I-I'm sorry..." Snow White said sadly. 

The three godmothers looked over at the Queen and Snow White. Poor Snow White was frightened by her.

"Now go wash yourself! I don't want to see you looking so.. so gross out!!"

Snow White ran out of the dining room with tears falling down her cheeks. Aurora was with her three godmother as she turned to say bye to Snow White. She wasn't there. 

"Queen, where's Snow White?" Aurora asks, confused. 

"Oh she went to wash off the mud on her Aurora."

"That's weird, she usually calls me nicknames like 'sweetie'. I wonder if Snow White is okay." Aurora thought.

"Thanks for inviting us, your majesty, we'll be heading home now!" Merryweather said.

"No worries and I'm so sorry about Snow White. She should be more careful than careless, right?" 

"You're right. Well, see you later!" 

The three godmothers and Aurora left the castle and went back home in the forest. Flora cleaned up Aurora as Merryweather and Fauna made dinner. They were really concerned about Snow White and how the Queen yelled at her. They could only think of what else could happen to her after they left...