🌻 5 🌻

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" The Queen says with her evil smile.

"My Queen, it you but Snow White and Aurora are the most beautiful." The mirror once said again.

"WHAT?! I THOUGHT I KILLED THOSE TWO! MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, WHERE IS SNOW WHITE AND AURORA?!" The Queen shouted. 

"They're in a castle with Prince Ferdinand and Prince Phillips getting married." 

The Queen decides to ruin the wedding and kill them herself. She grabbed her spell book and hid it in her gown. She then headed off to the palace.

~ At The Wedding~

Snow White and Aurora were wearing their gowns that Flora, Fauna and Merryweather had made them. 

"Look at beautiful Snow White and Aurora!" Flora says about shedding tears joyfully.

"They sure do look fabulous." Fauna said with a slight smile.

"Well, you better get ready to go down the aisle you two." Merryweather said.

Before Snow White and Aurora were about to reply, the evil stepmother entered with black heels that Snow White and Aurora planned for her to wear. But little did the Queen know that they were hot iron heels. 

"How's my favourite daughter's doing? I'm so glad you both are marrying two princes at the same time!" The Queen said in a dramatic tone.

"Yeah..." Both Snow White and Aurora said looking at each other then the Queen in disgust. 

"By the way, the shoes look lovely on you, your majesty!" Merryweather said already knew the plan. 

"Why thank you! Now, let's get going. We don't want to miss the ceremony."

"We'll be down there!" Flora says. 

The queen walks to the ballroom as her spellbook falls out of her cape. Fauna grabbed it and showed everyone. They don't have to worry about anything now, the plan is working already...