1 : Take-Out

"Haha, Stop it, Kacchan! You know that tickles!" Izuku giggled, pushing away the blonde. Katsuki scoffed, wiping his lips with his hoodie's sleeve. 

"What-? I just got home and I can't even kiss you?" He asked, teasingly. Midoriya rolled his eyes, laughing as he did so. 

"Of course you can kiss me, idiot! Not behind the ears though!" He said, swinging his arms around his husband's neck. Bakugou wrapped his hands around the smaller male's waist, pulling him into a heated kiss. They eventually pulled away from each other, so that Izuku could continue to cook supper. 

"I'm going for a shower. What're we eating?" The blonde asked, walking towards the bedroom. 

"Curry!" Izuku called, loud enough for his husband to hear. The greenette took out the ingredients for the meal, before turning around. Surprisingly, the blonde had returned. 

"We'll get take-out." He mumbled, kissing the curly haired boy. Izuku scoffed. 

"What do you mean by that?" He giggled. Bakugou leaned in, kissing the greenette passionately. 

"I mean... We'll get take-out. Join me in the shower." He said, now dragging the smaller male towards the bathroom. Izuku snickered, following the taller blonde towards the room. 

"Kacchan, you just got home... Gimme a break! Besides... We just did it last night." The curly haired boy muttered, softly kissing Bakugou back. The blonde let out a groan, before gently taking off the other's shirt. Midoriya was now shirtless, but didn't honestly mind. 

He had a good time with Katsuki the night prior. So why not do it again?

"Kacchan can you pass me the fries?" Izuku asked, taking a bite of his burger. The blonde grabbed the red carton of fries, and passed it to the greenette. Midoriya grabbed it, immediately eating a few of them. 

While he chewed, Izuku looked around the living room. Both he and Bakugou had recently taken a shower, and now, they were simply eating supper together on their couch. Silently. 

"Deku?" 

Katsuki's voice made Izuku flinch in surprise, not expecting his husband to speak so suddenly. 

"Yeah?" The greenette asked. He watched as Bakugou looked down. 

"Do you want children one day?" The blonde asked, looking over to Izuku, who had somewhat flushed a light shade of pink. Izuku thought for several seconds, before nodding softly and smiling. 

"Yeah, why? Do you?" To these words, a smile appeared on Katsuki's face. 

"Yeah. Yeah, I do! W-Well, kids are something I've always wanted. Ever since I was a kid myself- I always thought of having kids in the future." The tall male spoke, a light blush visible on his cheeks. Izuku giggled at how excited his husband had suddenly got. But a random thought ruined his laughter. It phased his a little. Something wasn't right. He and Katsuki had shared intimate moments together, such as : Sex. However, the fact that they had never gotten pregnant before seemed odd to the greenette. But he just shrugged it off. 

After all, a lot of couple need several tries to have children. So it makes sense. 

Right?