7 : Agreement

Some Smut

"A-Ah, Kacchan... Mm... Kaccha- Ah, Ah, Oh~ K-KaCcHaN~ OoOoOh~ K-K-AAAH!" Izuku moaned at the slow thrusts, knowing he was getting closer to his climax.

"Mm... Oh- Ah, Kacchan- Nya, slow down..." The greenette's eyes widened as the blonde slammed harder into him, putting Midoriya in a state of pain.

"G-Gah! KACCHAN- HOLY SH-SH-SH-SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT AH AH AH!" Izuku moaned loudly at ever thrust, trying his best tp push away the blonde. Suddenly, the blonde stopped, and a soft sob was heard.

The curly haired boy struggled to catch his breath, but eventually looked over his shoulder. As expected, Bakugou was crying.

"Hey... What's wrong? If you wanna go fast then you can." The small male spoke. His husband shook his head, before thrusting one more time.

"I- want to... I want to get you pregnant. I can't. Gah, I can't believe I had to go c-crawling back to Shitty Hair for a kid. Guh-" Bakugou slowly thrusted, now very gently while kissing his lover's neck. Izuku was no longer in the mood. He knew his husband was upset.

"Kacchan..."

The blonde watched as Izuku got dressed, putting on his boxers and a shirt. He then sat down on their bed, only to stare at Bakugou. 

"You have to stop acting like a kid, Kacchan. Face it- You're not able to have children. There's nothing you can do about it. All you can do, is face it, and move on like a man." Izuku ordered. The tone in the male's voice didn't please Katsuki at all. But he knew he had to listen - Since he was right. 

Face it. 

Move on. 

Stop being a kid.

Act like a man. 

Can he even call himself a man, if he's not able to have children?

"...Is that so? Oh that's great! Mhm... Mhm. I see. Well, thanks. Haha, I'll make sure of that! Thanks so much again, Kirishima. Okay, send my regards to Ashido and they girls. Okay- Yeah. Bye!" 

Izuku hung up the phone, grinning widely at the blonde. 

"What?" Bakugou questioned. Midoriya giggled a little, before sitting down next to his husband.

"That was Kirishima... He said he'd be glad to do it." Izuku said, tilting his head. "Goodness... Kacchan! We're having a baby!" Midoriya cried happily. To these words, Katsuki gritted his teeth. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Damn it Deku! NO! YOU'RE HAVING A BABY- WITH KIRISHIMA. WE'RE NOT HAVING A BABY! YOU ARE! YOU ARE YOU ARE YOU ARE YOU ARE! I'M NOT I'M NOT I'M NOT I'M NOT! OKAY?! DON'T YOU GET IT?! I WILL NEVER HAVE A KID WITH YOU! I CAN'T! OKAY?!?! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" Katsuki yelled, stomping his foot on the ground in frustration. He shocked Izuku, who was now on the verge of tears. 

"I-" 

"Don't talk- Please- Fuck. Don't talk." The blonde  growled, standing up from the sofa. 

"I'm going out to get some air."