9 : Here it comes!

Bakugou kissed his husband's stomach, which was clearly bloated. He then gently pressed his hands against it, forming a heart with his thumbs around the greenette's belly button. 

"I can't wait to meet you. Hurry up in there." Katsuki whispered, brushing his lips against the warm skin. He heard a faint giggle from above - His husband. 

"Kacchan, I'm only 19 weeks in, gimme a break, and come to bed! Besides, you talk to her all day. I'm pretty sure she needs to sleep too." The Omega mumbled, leaning back on the pillows. Katsuki chuckled before crawling up, to kiss his husband on the lips. 

"Who told you it's a she?" He whispered, pulling away from their intimate moment. Izuku rolled his eyes, before cracking a smile. 

"Oh, Kacchan. You know what I mean..." 

Bakugou smiled, before lying down next to the freckled male. They instantly cuddled up against one another, and both smiled. 

"I bet it's a boy." The blonde mumbled. 

"It's a girl." His husband corrected. They both giggled a while, before Katsuki spoke once more.

"Nah, I don't do girls." Katsuki chuckled. To that, his husband burst in a fit of laughter. 

"You're such an idiot." Izuku breathed, calming down. 

"Oh shush. You love me." The blonde answered, before suffocating the greenette in his chest. 

"Kacchan! Can you bring me my pillow?" Izuku whined, leaning back on the couch. Katsuki soon arrived, carrying two large pillows. He gently placed them at each side of his pregnant husband, which was on the verge of giving birth - Since he was 9 months pregnant.

"Thank you." The greenette sighed, quickly kissing his boyfriend's cheek.

"No problem. Need anything else, sweetheart?" The blonde asked, kissing the boy back. Midoriya kindly shook his head, smiling widely. 

"No. Thanks though." He whispered. The two boys kissed once more, before Katsuki walked off, towards the nursery. They had bought everything they needed for their baby. Now, everything was done. 

The blonde fixed one of the carpets, before sitting down in Izuku's nursing chair. It was quite comfortable, which is why he bought it for him. Bakugou then looked out the window, sighing in relief. However, his moment of peace didn't last for longer than a minute. His husband was once again, calling for him. Although- this time, it sounded urgent. Therefore, Katsuki leaped out of the nursery, before spotting the greenette. 

"Ah." Midoriya spoke, grabbing the side of the couch. The small male was standing up next to the sofa, with a large smile, staring at the puddle of what seemed like water. Suddenly, Bakugou felt a pain in his chest. The baby was coming- And soon! The Alpha hurried around the room, grabbing things and stuffing them into a bag. He then scurried over to his husband - who hadn't moved an inch. 

"Okay! Okay- Come on!" He said, dragging Izuku towards the door. However, he came to a halt when he heard his Omega giggle. 

"Kacchan! Kacchan! Relax! It's not happening NOW! We still have time, okay? Go take a shower. I'll go change pants and all. Then, we'll get going, alright?" The curly haired boy said, tilting his head to the side. Bakugou panted, before nodding. 

"Are you sure we have time?" He asked. 

"Of course. Now go take a shower! I don't want you walking around the hospital smelling like that!" The small male teased.